Mona Johannesson

Originally posted by Misako@Dec 8 2004, 03:26 PM
She's not going to BE Kate Moss...but she does have a distinct resemblence to Kate...
[snapback]456765[/snapback]​

Exactly...

here is Mona's IMG NYC comp card

there are a lot of nice new girls at IMG right now - here a few:

Fuema:

Kim Osbourne:

Mallory Owen:

Originally posted by jennifer~@Dec 8 2004, 05:46 PM
Exactly...
[snapback]456944[/snapback]​

This girl is very beautiful, but to say she's going to be the next Kate is like saying,"Hey that guy looks just like Elvis but he can't sing" There is a lot more to creating the image than looks and girls that have her style are very few and far between.

:woot: both Mona and Fuema are gorgeous, thanks Rosie :flower:

I agree with Misako, no one is going to be the next Kate but the resemblance between them is uncanny :blush:

Mona is really beautiful! She looks a lot like Kate, but I have to agree with everyone else about being tired of hearing "The next Kate Moss". We will have to wait and see.

Rosie - thanks for the pics of IMG's new girls! :woot:

While very flattering I'm sure to be told you look like Kate Moss, it's almost certain death in the fashion industry, where it's about a 'new' and individual look, not a rehashed one from a decade ago.

All the best to Mona though; I like the fact she is 5'7", (the same height as me). :ninja:

ETA: How bizarre, she grew an inch when signed to IMG! :o :lol:

hmm i think a lot of girls could look like kate moss if they have the same makeup/hair/poses....i'm not saying she doesn't look like kate because she definetly does, but i just think a lot of girls could look like her..

From Hintmag's ModelMania

mona6no.jpg

mona15xq.jpg

she bears a spooky resemblance to miss moss but I wish brittish Vogue would give it a rest with their constant declarings of "the new kate moss"

^^ :lol: :lol:
here's a saner picture from the Miu Miu show, she's very pretty :heart: :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->