Mona Johannesson

Sportmax F/W 05

spo006.jpg
spo019.jpg

spo057.jpg

sorry. the uk vogue site is having troubles, that's why the pics aren't showing up sometimes.

I can't see them.. but I think that if you say that I did something wrong with the copy and pasting.

No one can be the next Kate Moss, because Kate herself wasnt the next anyone she was just 'Kate Moss' a model in her own right, not 'like-nd' to anyone but perhaps compared i.e not being the traditional super model beauty so typical at the beginning of her career. This girl (mona) is very pretty though, has a rather uncomplicated, delicate look to her in the very first picture posted :flower:

dessi_6 said:
this is Vlada, no Mona!!!!

I actually do think this is her, look at her nose and mouth and the colour of the hair...just like Mona's :smile:

Anyone got scans from Mona editorials? According to her agency she's supposed to be in the April issues of UK Vogue, Paris Vogue, Vogue Italia, Numéro and W. :flower:

I can scan her edits from Paris Vogue March, if you want to.

perlefine said:
I can scan her edits from Paris Vogue March, if you want to.
Oh, they probably meant the March issue, then. Anyway, if you don't mind, I'd love to see them! :flower:

OlgaKorbut said:
Oh, they probably meant the March issue, then. Anyway, if you don't mind, I'd love to see them! :flower:

I'll scan them tonight, which is within a few hours.

Thanks perlefine, really appreciate it! :flower:

The Kate Moss talk is getting tiresome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->