Mona Johannesson

At Missoni

00390f.jpg

A couple of months ago I tumbled onto an editorial Mona did for Fjords magazine and thought "Wow- who's this?"
Mona_lundlund2.jpg

Mona_lundlund4.jpg

Mona_lundlund9.jpg

The editorial above is absolutely gorgeous. I am still not sure about her on the runway.

she doesn't really look like kate that much anymore lol

She is really beautiful i don't know why they're trying to get her publicity from being a Kate Moss look-a-like. On some pictures i think she looks nothing like Kate Moss and on others she has a resemblence, but maybe the make-up artists/photographers and whoever else are trying to have her look more like Kate Moss then she actually does.?

Reseneace said:
She is really beautiful i don't know why they're trying to get her publicity from being a Kate Moss look-a-like. On some pictures i think she looks nothing like Kate Moss and on others she has a resemblence, but maybe the make-up artists/photographers and whoever else are trying to have her look more like Kate Moss then she actually does.?

I think one of the reasons they say she is going to be the next Kate Moss is that she is quite short for a model like Kate.

Reseneace said:
Well, I don't like it either, but I guess that was bound to happen, since it was that Kate Moss shoot for Fjords that really set off her career.

http://www.fashiongates.com/magazine/mona-8-12-2004.html

I wish she can make a name for herself, though. I think she's cute.

dessi_6 said:
00270f.jpg
00660f.jpg

this is Vlada, no Mona!!!!
Duh! That's what happen when you just trust what you read instead of actually watching the pics. Sorry. :blush:

No wonder she looked tall, huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->