Moon Young Hee S/S 10 Paris

larien

at the irish pub
Reaction score
SEPTEMBER 30: A model walks the runway during the Moon Young Hee Pret a Porter show as part of the Paris Womenswear Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2010 at Garage Turenne on September 30, 2009 in Paris, France.

gettyimages

love the neutrals, not sure how i feel about the ballerina-esque footies on the runway though.

gettyimages

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't look like Moon Young Hee at all :unsure:. It's pretty but also too rushed, trendy.. I dunno, I guess I just miss the lace and more intricate, old-looking design.

I like it for the most pt., but you're right, Mullet, it's surprisingly trendy and devoid of all the details that she is known for. The shapes of the pieces are repetitive and banal as well. I also find the lengths of the pieces to be quite boring and annoying, even. Showing leg and adding lots of fabric always seems to be the trick used when a collection is lacking in substance and relevancy.

ouhouuuu what did they put in the models' glasses ?????? are they dead ??? look at those ugly faces, dogs would have been more classy !!!! this is horrible

i agree with you mullet. it's missing a lot of that substance we know of her. it's too bad because she was one of those designers that typically stayed true to her own style.

I mean I like for the most part...very feminine blah blah blah...I especially love the Amy Winehouse shoes. They just need some stains and then we'd be in business...

Pretty but void of emotions and self expression indeed. And the short short everything is a real turn-off

It doesn't look like Moon Young Hee at all :unsure:. It's pretty but also too rushed, trendy.. I dunno, I guess I just miss the lace and more intricate, old-looking design.
I agree, I hate the proportions most of all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->