Moroccan Oil - Argan Tree Oil

So I bought the oil for about $35. It is really good! I am usually a loyal user of Kerastase Oleo Relax and this is very similar. I like the Kerastase SLIGHTLY more, but this is good too. It is good for frizzies and defining the wave in my hair. I recommend it!

im not sure if this is really off topic but has anyone heard of the hei poa coconut beauty oil, you can use it on hair and it supposedly gives a 'just been to the beach look' you know where your hair is sleek on the top and starts to dry and get curly on the ends?

and if so is it worth it?
thanks in advance

I use this everyday! It's my lifesaver. I have bleached out hair that I'm trying to grow out and it literally feels like it has sealed my ends. It's amazing.

I think I'm going to try and get a hold of this. I have very bad ends and Nicole Richie swears by it, I do love her hair.

Anyone know where you can find it in Australia, or somewhere online that posts to Australia?

well good. because we moroccans usually get one for hair, another one to eat and use to tan.
it s really good for everything even for the face

Are you from Morocco? I'm going to Marrakech in June and read some info about being able to get it cheap there, and how its becoming a popular beauty item all over but kinda pricey out of Morocco. I didn't realise you could use one for tanning too? Does it contain an spf or is it basically cooking oil for your skin? :blink: ha! I really want some for my hair but think I'll stick with coconut oil 'til I can grab some in June... ^_^

I use this on my hair and I love that it does not make it oily yet gives it moisture and a nice shine. I always carry this stuff with me when I am traveling!

Are you from Morocco? I'm going to Marrakech in June and read some info about being able to get it cheap there, and how its becoming a popular beauty item all over but kinda pricey out of Morocco. I didn't realise you could use one for tanning too? Does it contain an spf or is it basically cooking oil for your skin? :blink: ha! I really want some for my hair but think I'll stick with coconut oil 'til I can grab some in June... ^_^

hey ya am in Morocco.
it s my treatment for dry hair. i use it once a week
it s basically oil that u can do a lot with. we eat it with bread and tea it s delicious.

am goin to Marrakech from may 24 till june 3rd for the car race. when u gonna be there??

Ahh ok I just didn't know about the tanning oil bit, I guess its not sun protection as well...
Ohh I'm going on the 7th! I didn't realise there was a car race going on beforehand... any advice from a local on where to go/where to avoid? :smile: haha you can pm me if you want so we don't go off topic!

Just got some at my last hair appt and I love it.
It's amazing how it can give your hair such shine without make it at all oily or greasy.
In fact I think it helps to make kind of dirty hair look much cleaner.

I've been using Moroccanoil Hair Oil since the first day I received it in the mail and I'm in :heart: It adds a lot of depth and shine to my hair, and I was surprised that it doesn't weigh my hair down at all. I have quite fine hair (but a lot of it), also it smells like easter eggs :lol:

^ B I was totally with you up until the easter egg part. :lol:
I think it smells like a sexy and musky man.:innocent:

:rofl: Really? Maybe it's the difference in brands? I use the Moroccanoil brand... It's very chocolatey!

Has anyone tried Extra Virgin Olive Oil as a hot oil treatment? How does it compare to Moroccan Oil?

Absolutely love this product. Highly recommend it. I have rather dry frizzy, virgin hair. I live in Arizona (desert climate & hard water have taken their toll) Moroccan Oil and an aggressive trim have restored it to its former glory. Seriously, this stuff is amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->