• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Moschino S/S 09 Milan

I don't like it, its all too much.

Moschino needs to balance the cutesy with something a little more grounded or else they get into betsey johnson territory.

I don't like the pallet they used - that sort of blue and violet.
The diamond shapes at the beginning remind me of Victor & Rolf's harlequin collection.
Not a big fan.

I think it's fun. I kind of like the exaggerated bow ties. Kind of clownish but chic.

I don't like the pallet they used - that sort of blue and violet.
The diamond shapes at the beginning remind me of Victor & Rolf's harlequin collection.
Not a big fan.

I thought that, too. I also see shades of Miu Miu and Lanvin, and (gulp), Betsey Johnson. I don't think they chose the best fabrics to do this collection with, either. Shiny satin makes it own statement; using it to create cartoonish silhouettes rockets the overall aesthetic into Heatherette territory. Tacky.

It's like Miuccia Prada, Alber Elbaz, marc jacobs and the V&R boys had a massive orgy, no?

^ Same here! Very cute collection. I'm in love with some of the dresses!:woot:

Moschino is always really cute, I think...
Esp. the looks that are refined + understated...

I'm not really feeling neither the shapes nor the colors......I think it's kinda clownish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->