Reaction score
Styling Carlyne Cerf de Dudzeele
Hair Guido Palau
Make-up Pat McGrath
Casting Piergiorgio Del Moro and Samuel Ellis

[

Last edited by a moderator:
Meisel has a very busy season!
This is beyond cheesy but it's Moschino so it makes sense...

^x2

There's another model at the back, so I guess there'll be more models later.

Also starring Yasmin Wijnaldum:

Yaaaaaasssmin yaaass! Idk but the model behind Naomi seems to be Bella to me.

Ok, I LOVE this. It's so tacky, campy and gaudy. Very much like Carlyne. And it's only fitting that they went for two of the best catwalkers. I can't stand neither elsewhere, especially in print, but these two shots are winning imo.

Anxious to see the rest of the cast.

Can't believe we need Meisel photography to see models actually strutting somewhere. I like Yasmin's picture better. Naomi looks weird with the hair.

Jesus, it's a Meisel takeover!

I share everyone's sentiments, this is fabulous and unapologetic. I couldn't think of a better way for Moschino to do ad campaigns than this Meisel collaboration. He continuously elevates the tackiest collections.

YASSSS Yasmin, get it!

LOOOOVE Naomi's pic! :woot: I like this concept alot.

I'd love to see Duckie Thot in this.

Yasmin looks absolutely divine! Almost like a modern day Pat Cleveland.

This is Magic! Meisel Magic!
The inspiration seems to be YSL haute couture shows from the 80's/90's.
I adore everything about it!

It's not even original because he did the same about a season ago with the Hadid girls, but I love it! And I think Yasmin is the girl with her back in Naomi's shot, and Naomi vice versa. I wish it's just the two of them actually because so far it looks set to be my fave campaign of the season.

I don't like their expressions but I actually don't care about it because they're serving it all with their walks. Meisel is the best thing of Moschino right now!
Now, if only he casts Imaan hammam too! She's got such a great walk and sensual appeal and energy. She'd be perfect here.

It's not even original because he did the same about a season ago with the Hadid girls, but I love it!

Nah, very different concept, though. Only thing in common are cameras. But I agree, I LOVE this!

Aube Jolicoeur's also featured in the campaign:

Yasmin shot is divine because she's so elegant on the runway and I love the way she looks in the dress plus you cannot see her facial expression that much. The other shots are just OK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
burgerdays
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->