Most Elegant Models

Urban Stylin

ɐʎ ʎǝɥ
Reaction score
Who is the most elegant model out there

on the runway they just fit into the clothes and dont look like little teens in mummy's clothes, when casual they look timeless and when photographing they are relaxed and always fit the mood. They dont necessarily have to be elegant in real life but when they get into a fashion role, they exude elegance! by the way the walk also counts here

Name yours>>>

mine are
Erin O connor
Carmen Kass
Tiiu
Alek Wek
Eugenia V
Karolina Kurkova
Liya Kabede
Diana Dondoe
Nadja Auderman
Claudia Schiffer
as much as i hate to say it>>Gemma Ward
more to come

00100f.jpg

Natalia Vodinova
Tiiu Kuik
Gemma Ward
Elise Crombez
Erin Wasson &
Maria Carla :heart:

Erin Wasson
Heidu Klum

And the greek ones

Vicky Kagia
Katia Ziguli

:smile::smile::smile:

Elegant - it's a two-edged sword to me. A person with too much elegance becomes stiff.

Still, the most elegant models are:

Erin O'Connor
Hana S*
Tiuu
Gemma*
Linda E
Eugenia

*I'm a fan

Fun elegant:

Nadja Auermann - she's special - she looks very elegant but it's somehow humorous. Erin Wasson might belong to this fun-n-elegant category as well - at least based on the H&M ads.

Tiiu is the most elegant model that I have seen! Erin O'Connor is a close second for me.

I'm going with Tiiu as well. She is the only single model that I have never seen a truly silly picture of. Even when all of the models around her are sticking their tongues out and being totally cute and dorky, she always seems to maintain that ingrained sense of poise. How perfect that when she was to fall in that Dior (I think?) creation, Tiiu got her herself up oh-so-perfectly and just kept right on going. :king:

The first model that comes to mind is Coco Mitchell, a staple at Ralph Rucci shows.

guys you seriously have to pay more attention to male models!.....unrgently!!!!

Yasmin Warmene :heart:
Nadja Auermann
Tiiu
Alek
Eugenia

as for male models, I'm tempted tp say Adam, but I haven't really seen him walk :blush: most male models strike me as more suave than elegant, but then is that the same thing? :ninja:

Naomi Campbell
Kate Moss
Gemma Ward
Maria Carla :ninja:

I love them all on the catwalk although I love to see more of Kate :mad:

there is something so classic and beautiful about julia stegner's face...but one way i see elegance is (esp. w. the couture) if the girls look like i could actually imagine them wearing the clothes...dewi does a good job a this as does julia.

Gemma Ward - so beautifully elegant and when dressed casual still looks like perfection! :heart:

Julia Stegner - carries herself so beautifully :heart:

Tiiu Kuik - :heart: just perfect very elegant amazing.

Lily Cole - Quirky looking but beautiful and when she walks amazing! :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SailorMoon1993
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->