00380f.jpg

Amando Moore, very very elegant.
Erin Wasson, always sharp looking.
Daria W
Julia Stegner
Gemma Ward
Tiuu Kuik
Hana Hasoukupova

Daria, Lily, Ai, Mini, Tiiu, Nadja, Erin (so many of these are repeats), marija, shalom, and heather marks in my opinion is getting there :smile:

edit: I also think that newish models Morgane and Nataliya are both very beautiful and very very elegant

If you mean elegant outside the catwalk I'd definitely say Erin O'Connor :heart: and Liya Kebede. On the catwalk, Daria :king:

Originally posted by Urban Stylin@Oct 15 2004, 03:39 PM
how could i forget yasmin!
[snapback]397926[/snapback]​

How could I forget Yasmin... :blink:

Defintely elegant... :heart:

Originally posted by alwaysandnever@Oct 15 2004, 09:58 PM
How could I forget Yasmin... :blink:

Defintely elegant... :heart:
[snapback]398257[/snapback]​

Yasmin doesn't get enough RTW runway time or campaigns! But she is oh-so-elegant! She is currently featuring online at the Audemars Piguet website.

Originally posted by Urban Stylin@Oct 15 2004, 04:01 PM
naomi

00430f.jpg

Somehow, whacking someone over the head with a 'phone makes her seem slightly less elegant to me. :wink:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Oct 15 2004, 08:31 PM
Somehow, whacking someone over the head with a 'phone makes her seem slightly less elegant to me. :wink:
[snapback]398332[/snapback]​

:lol:

Liya, Julia, Daria Gemma, Ai & Natalia are also very elegant in my opinion - they carry themselves beautifully

Julia Stegner.
Maria carla. love her on the runway.
Eugenia V.

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Oct 15 2004, 11:31 PM
[snapback]398332[/snapback]​

well i dont remember seeing a phone ont he catwalk or was it there? :blink:

Originally posted by LeEtoile@Oct 16 2004, 03:29 AM
I think Yasmin is the most elegant on the runway. :heart:
[snapback]398284[/snapback]​

Just a question -are you a dancer or do you just like Sylvie Guillem? I think considering the thread -you have the most elegant woman in the world as the icon to your internet handle. I think Sylvie is as beautiful as a model -but her grace makes her more so. It is so understandable that she is the world's heighest paid ballerina. I have been lucky enough to se her dance a couple of times at Covent Garden and she is sensational. My definition of elegance. Of course she is unbelievable skinny and French which is also my definition of elegance but hey...

http://archives.arte-tv.com/Common%20image...TE/23/19523.jpg

http://it.geocities.com/mcassiopea/sylvie_guillem.jpg

http://www.frenchculture.org/perfo/pix/hilaireguillem180.jpg

As for models -I am firmly in the Eugenia camp -elegance is definately monopolised by the pale brunette -eugh -unfair

we outta be ashamed of ourselves>>.how could we forget Ujiwala and many more indian models. i think they are the epitome of elegance?

00240f.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->