Most Irritating Fashion Personality

My votes go to Kojo, Joan Rivers, Mellisa Rivers, and Kimora Lee Simmons probably takes the cake.

Am I the only one who finds Kojo kinda funny in an annoyingly plastic fabu way? :unsure: Although by funny I don't mean at laugh at his jokes, I laugh at HIM.

Oh yes, Kimora Lee Simmons makes me want to stab myself in the eye with a spatula. Oh, the pretensiousness...You're a trophy wife, hun. Give it a few more years and Russell will have replaced you for a newer version.

Who else...both halves of Heatherette (please take the voices down a couple of decibles; only dogs can hear noises that high), Wayne Scot Lukas (um, hello, the Fabio look went out of style with Achy Breaky Heart, and the dude looks freaking homeless), the Rivers girls (I use "girls" loosely, of course"), P. Diddy and his former toadie Farnsworth Bentley, Donatella Versace (apparently it is chic to make yourself look like trailer trash), generally every celeb who starts a line to make more money, and any celeb stylist who wears head-to-toe Von Dutch...

I think Karl Lagerfeldt. I think he is just a mean and vicious, spiteful, vinegary old man.

Plum Sykes has always worked my few good nerves, as well. So dippy and breathless in her style, a total toadie, and now working the Proper Little Madam angle with her Virutoso Author persona. She actually thinks she's of a league with F. Scott Fitzgerald and Edith Wharton. I mean, really! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Honey@Jun 27th, 2004 - 12:36 pm
My votes go to Kojo, Joan Rivers, Mellisa Rivers, and Kimora Lee Simmons probably takes the cake.
same with me... specially kimora though...i saw her on the top model show and shes judging..made me want to jump off my balcony. and Glamourina yeah I think Cojo in a plastic fabu way hes funny..he does stupid things sometimes and its funny.

and i dont like donatella versace...half the time i cant understand what she says in that deep voice she has... :unsure:

Originally posted by Diesel21@Jun 29th, 2004 - 2:01 pm
amanda lepore
:wacko: How S/He (not really sure how to refer :unsure: ) became a fashion personality will bother me forever.

Originally posted by Spike413+Jun 29th, 2004 - 10:10 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spike413 @ Jun 29th, 2004 - 10:10 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Diesel21@Jun 29th, 2004 - 2:01 pm
amanda lepore
:wacko: How S/He (not really sure how to refer :unsure: ) became a fashion personality will bother me forever. [/b][/quote]
She's just a fun part of fashion/art...I love Amanda, I met her a few months ago, she's fun, and one of the best person to get drunk with... OT, her t*tties are soo stiff, that when she jumps they follow her all the way :lol:... again, she's not that fashion involved, she's just one kind of weird style that some people love... I still keep contact with her, not that often, but a little chat with her randomly is a breath of fresh air...

Back on topic, I think Kujo is so annoying...and I thought I was bad... :lol:

The only thing that I don't like is the boobs and the lips!!!!! TOO BIG, I thought my stepmother was......how do I put this politely..........artificially hung on top.

Originally posted by Sephora_Socialite@Jun 30th, 2004 - 2:31 am
:rofl: :rofl:
Holy s**t, being tired and looking at those two smileys, they're the same shape as her breast areas, spearical and grapefruit like........now just make them spin and grin!

Originally posted by ignitioned32@Jun 27th, 2004 - 3:46 am
So many to count. :ninja:

Basically, to summarize, people who think they know sh*t about fashion, but they don't; people who think their work is so/the great/greatest, but it really isn't; and people who are uber-trendy, fashion victim/slaves and/or their whole mind is the product of every thing fashion has or is dictating.
:clap: :lol: :flower:

I couldn't agree more. I think you hit it right on the head!

I cannot take Janice Dickenson :sick: She is so gross, old, and overall...a hasbeen :blink:

Amanda Lepore? Who's that???

I can't stand Donatella's face....girl, stop plastifying yourself! Arabia is running out of oil to create you enough plastic :sick:

54heatherette903.jpg

OK I get it why you hate that :sick: :sick: :sick:

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Jun 26th, 2004 - 6:02 pm
that hidious steven cojacaru ( sp ?? ) he looks like roadkill. :yuk:

:mrgreen:
Its worse than road kill... He puts me off food

Kimora Lee Simmons... :sick: she just irks me somehow.
At least I find Amanda Lepore hilarious.. :rofl:

Is Tyra Banks a fashion personality? I also wanna include Janice Dickinson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->