Movie Challenge 2013

heelscatchfire

Reaction score
Last year Chanelcouture09 introduced the 100 Movie Challenge. Here is the previous challenge: 100 Movie Challenge 2012
Since it was so succesful I thought we would do it again for 2013! As some of us are movie junkies and have gone beyond 100 films, I left the title open like the Book Challenge. Everyone post your lists and suggestions!

For this year, I will definitely participate and I am shooting for 100 movies.

I'm in! I'm sure I will go over 100 since I started to be crazy about movies in last 2 years, but 100 is a goal for now :smile:

yay! I'm pretty sure I watched like 75-80 films these years, I'm really into watching more quality movies so I plan on seeing more in 2013 :smile:

Count me in once again! I watched over a hundred this year, I'm hoping that this happens again in 2013. It's a fun challenge and I love watching movies. I'm curious to compare the two lists from this year and next, to see which movies I return too and re-watch. ^_^

Ditto! I'm in. ^_^ It was fun doing the challenge this year; I should end up with around 150. Next year I'll still aim for 100, though; it's a good round number.

I'm in!! I kept track only of the first 100, but overall I've watched about 200 this year. I'll aim for 200 in 2013.

I'm in, and I'll be aiming for a more realistic (for me) goal of 50 films for the year...

I believe I have seen around 300 movies this year, hope I'll get that number,maybe even more next year :smile:

at least 100, I would be disappointed in myself if I watched less [and I noticed this year I disappointed myself. NEVER AGAIN, INTERNET]

I watched about 65 in 2012 without even really trying to complete the 100 movies, that was just me being very normal :lol:

My personal goal will be 80 I think that makes sense? :flower:

I'll keep the goal at 100 again, I didn't reach it for 2012 but knowing the goal was far was probably the main reason I bothered to take my time and dig up some films I really wanted to see. If I choose 50, I'll probably end the year stuck at 37. :lol:

A few of sub-challenges for me, through colors as a reminder:
- Visconti's filmography. (or any other director, although Visconti's feels like an overdue).
- At least 15 documentaries.
- Explore South American (mostly Uruguayan, Brazilian and Argentinian) cinema.

I can't resist participating again, but I think I'm going to pace myself this year. :lol: Hopefully I won't make it to 100 by April, like I did before.

Last year I also wanted to watch more Asian films, because that's one place where my film knowledge is severely lacking. I managed to see about 22 Asian films, so this year I'm going to aim for about 40.

And what the hell, I'd also like to focus on watching more European films that aren't French.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in! I watched 64 movies last year and my goal for this year is 100 movies. ^_^

Im in too! In 2012 I became such a film buff, but I never counted them! I wonder how many I will get through this year!

I'll aim for 100 as well! I used to watch about 1 or 2 movies a week, but recently I have been too lazy to see films, which I hope it will change this year.
My goal is to finish watching some movies I eventually started last year, and also some Italian and Spanish films.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imjustken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->