Movies You Loved as a Child

i gotta go with my disney faves lion king and pocahatas...but my all time fav would have to be Edward Scissorhands..just the music alone makes me cry..in fact i was him for halloween last halloween..my best costume ever..dont ask me how i did it but it was super cool..ill post a pic..but the pics not that good casue my friends are blocking me scissorhands

Aladdin, Parent Trap "let's get together yeah yeah yeah!" lol, The Sound of Music, Popeye and Bugs Bunny movies, many others I can't think of right at this moment.

This is a little off topic-- but does anyone know if there are two versions of "Goonies"?? One version that has an octopus in the pool of wishing well coins? and a different version that has that part edited out because of sexual inuendo with the octopus crawling up that girl's leg?? or something like that.

I got into a conversation about that with someone a couple of months ago. The person told me that there are 2 versions, but I just wanted to know if anyone else knows...to confirm that there are. I dunno... lol seems funny to me

Not sure, I do remember being a bit weirded out by some snide comments about Michelangelo's David. It was a very strange movie... :shock:
(I love Edward Scissorhands by the way, although I only saw it when I was a bit older- a wonderful film!)

Originally posted by shoe_gal_04@Mar 13th, 2004 - 12:12 am
Parent Trap "let's get together yeah yeah yeah!" lol, The Sound of Music,
Oh man, hell yes. I remember watching those as a kid.

Lion king! I loved that movie.. and when I was about 13 I started watching Dirty Dancing and I saw it probably a 930482309 times :wacko:

When I was about 10 I spent a whole summer inside watching this :heart: :

B0000025R6.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I still love it!!! :blush:

cannot remember, but my affection for film started at a young age.
I ca remember BIG...

This is going to really "date" me, but I loved "Tammy" with Debbie Renyolds. I named all my betsey wetsy dolls after her. :lol:

I just remembered this one the other day...
A bit of a strange movie for a kid to like. :huh: But then again, I loved Mrs. Doubtfire.
(We had a different cover as well, which I haven't been able to find).

111406_thumb.jpg

I looooved the wizard of oz! Also...It Takes Two with little mary kate and ashley :P

Labyrinth! My fav movie back then and now. I've seen it over 100 times! I loved The Goonies (still a fav), Monster Squad (I know some of you have seen this gem!), The Care Bears movies (esp. the one with Dark Heart), The Parent Trap, all the Disney movies (esp. Beauty and the Beast and The Little Mermaid), and Ladybugs. There's a lot more, but that's all I can think of now.

I loved The Little Mermaid, Matilda, Harriet the Spy, the newer Parent Trap with Lindsey Lohan, Beethoven, Wayne's World, and The People Under the Stairs. I've always been eclectic...

I loved the movie Sandlot and A Little Princess (I think thats what it was called). I was obsessed with Free Willy for a while. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->