Mugler Mens F/W 12.13 Paris

christian zh

Reaction score
2012-01-18-19-24-24-mugler-7251.jpg
2012-01-18-19-24-36-mugler-7255.jpg

-nowfashion.com

the first 2 looks are bad but i quite like this...very elegant, nice change from Mugler

I like the new Mugler, looks more human and masculine.

Cheap, disjointed, derivative ... just a few words that come to mind. :innocent:
The fabric selection scares me and the pants are horrid. :ninja:

A few coats are nice, I suppose...

Here and there some nice garments pop up but thats about it. Who do I have to murder for these patterned capes?

some jackets and coats look overly like Calvin Klein to me... and that's not a compliment.

until he learns how to dress a man and make him look sexy, he'll fail imo. nothing here is really 'good'. nothing here would make me say 'lets go check out the Mugler collection that just came in'.

nothing really 'entices'

this is A M A Z I N G :D:D !!!! Creative, great colors, play on materials is more than wonderful, outlines are fantastic !!! THANKS, this is wearable by men, this is new, this is just FASHION !!!!!!

It looks messy and lacks cohesion.
I don't feel a specific Mugler viewpoint.
It's like a ton of trends were just plopped into a collection
And someone stamped "Mugler" on it.
The first few looks don't look well constructed
And I don't understand the cameras in the beginning.
Maybe I'll appreciate it better once commentary is released.

some jackets and coats look overly like Calvin Klein to me... and that's not a compliment.

until he learns how to dress a man and make him look sexy, he'll fail imo. nothing here is really 'good'. nothing here would make me say 'lets go check out the Mugler collection that just came in'.

nothing really 'entices'
I agree, although I do think that on the whole this collection is a positive, if small, step in a better direction. Compared to last season in particular, this actually looks designed as opposed to just styled. There's a look to it that could be developed further into something that's both fresh and in keeping with the house.

Still, I think that Kremer is the wrong choice of designer, or at the very least is the wrong designer to be working alongside Formichetti. I think they need someone more adept at the craft of making clothes and more grounded in the realities of dressing the fashion-savvy man.

nothing really 'entices'

He's not trying to make the man sexy and just because he isnt does not mean he'll fail. He's catering to a guy with an attitude, cool and futuristic. A different crowd than typically catered to.

I love the entire collection. I would wear almost all of it! Super fab. Those materials are seriously amazing.

romain kremer must be one of the least talented people out there, he surely f'cked his way 2 the middle

I love the entire collection. I would wear almost all of it! Super fab. Those materials are seriously amazing.

you see, that's another issue for me. not even the fabrics are really interesting (shiny glitter fabric? what?)

the only remotely interesting combination would be that jacket made of that matte, rubbery material with the patent overlay on. but that's just ONE jacket out of a whole collection, which most pieces made of that shiny satin that Dior seems to be so fond of these days.

and i agree with Spike that it looks more designed, less styled. if it would have been just another 'styled' collection by Formichetti, i wouldn't even have bother commenting. at least the gimmicks are down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckyjeanjo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->