My Favourite "Cheap" Shoe Stop

370300af.jpg

Now I just have to go find my dominatrix outfit, and I'm set :lol: :P

Actually, I have a black pinstripe skirt (hits right below my knee, and is full at the bottom) that I think would look great with these.

I also took teh advice of looking at Victoria's Secret for shoes.... oh how I never knew!

I love these :

V232805.jpg

Am I crazy for liking these, I find them so cute, sexy and warm for the winter. Comments???
V233042.jpg

I posted this site before but I'm not sure if it worked. Anyway, here's a really cute website that offers cool British shoes (the pointy flats are the best of the bunch).

htt://www. officeholdings.co.uk/main.shtml

I love Office. I wish it would come to the states.

Two similar sites to check out are Faith and Schuh. The latter has guys' shoes as well.

there is a similar topic which includes all the above mentioned sites. ill connect them :wink:

I really love these. They've got the whole cozy boot thing going on but are much more my style than Uggs:

10214061b.jpg

These are so cute, they remind me of a pair of Louboutins I wanted. What is the quality of the shoes at Office?

30099132b.jpg

Prince where did u get those shoes :shock: :shock:
i NEED some like that :innocent:

also.........for the girls........when i was in TOPSHOP a week or so ago......i took some photos of nice shoes :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->