My Favourite "Cheap" Shoe Stop

oo TJ Maxx... its been so long since I've heard that name! great store!!!

Nordstrom Rack and OffSaksFifth is pretty good too - they have some really amazing shoes from time to time. I once found a pair of delectable Zanottis for 30 bucks.

Originally posted by oceanharlot@May 12th, 2004 - 10:49 pm
oo TJ Maxx... its been so long since I've heard that name! great store!!!

Nordstrom Rack and OffSaksFifth is pretty good too - they have some really amazing shoes from time to time. I once found a pair of delectable Zanottis for 30 bucks.
And don't forget Marshall's! There is nothing quite so much fun as finding
department store brands for nearly free! I'm smiling just thinking about it.... :heart:

Nine West can be pretty awesome; I :heart: :heart: :heart: my new thong heels!
Nine West
I got the ones in green.

Victoria's Secret has excellent shoes too!

finally found the shoes i wanted in stock.
soooo cheap :woot: from faith special offers :innocent:

Originally posted by seditionary@May 13th, 2004 - 2:21 am
u really like that first one u posted? the floral print... i know florals r in.. doesnt mean i hav to like them.. my opinion
the middle flat toe sandal okish
the last shoe... j'adore
yep SEDI i really really love those wedges!! :woot: B)
its something that goes very well over here. :innocent:
304901af.jpg

...but guess what: they raised their prices.
these cost 40 pounds now :unsure:

Loving those Faith shoes - I'm just curious about the width.
Believe it or not, my great find has been www.hsn.com - I NEVER thought I'd be shopping from somewhere like that, but I've gotten some fab shoes/boots for under $60.00 a pair. Width is a problem for me and most shoes are offered in wider sizes also.
I bought a pink pair of these, was so impressed that I bought the other 2 colors.
I've gotten so many compliments from strangers. I also bought a long black vintage embroidered madarin style jacket on sale for $30.00 (reg. $149.) that has been "show stopping". HSN has definitely become my lil' fashionista find lol.
442366_img.jpg

Originally posted by oceanharlot@Sep 12 2004, 02:19 PM
^those are kinda cute... how's the quality?
[snapback]364931[/snapback]​
REALLY GOOD. That's what freaked me out so much. I paid about $45.00 for the pink and was not really expecting much, especially in regards to quality. But when I rec'd them I was so impressed that I ordered the other colors. I also got a pair of boots by the same designer, and they are very well made. I would put them in the same quality level as BCBG. They are called Terry Lewis Suede Slingback with Flower Detail...HTH :wink:

Hi gals,
I am totally new, as you can see :smile:

Must admit that I have only recently discovered the joys of shoes - online that is..This seems to be a pretty good forum.

I think I am going to like it here, especailly with all the tips!!

JucyGeek88 - I spent some time online trying to find other sources of Faith shoes...
I am not sure how you guys feel about buying at online auctions - but, you sometimes find real bargains there - and they are not dodgy at all...

I found quite a few sites like that stock faith shoes - you should give it a try.
One of which : Is this one

Example of some of the shoes:
a7_1_b.JPG

» I might even go bid on these....

:smile:

:( :( :( :( :( :(

I wear a size 10.........they don't sell my size.

Any suggestions????

I am a Payless Shoe Source girl :lol: I have found so many cute and comfortable shoes there. Recently I got a pair of tan suede moccasins for only $22. They are heavenly. :heart: A pair of tall black boots (non-leather) that I bought there 4 years ago are still very wearable and comfortable. Since I wear size 8 sometimes certain styles are sold out but I am lucky more often than I am not.

Originally posted by stylegurrl@Sep 14 2004, 03:41 PM
I am a Payless Shoe Source girl :lol: I have found so many cute and comfortable shoes there. Recently I got a pair of tan suede moccasins for only $22. They are heavenly. :heart: A pair of tall black boots (non-leather) that I bought there 4 years ago are still very wearable and comfortable. Since I wear size 8 sometimes certain styles are sold out but I am lucky more often than I am not.
[snapback]367209[/snapback]​

I dont mind going to payless here and there.. I got a pair of Marc Jacobs looking peeptoes there this past spring... love 'em!

It's really unfair that women have so many options for cheaper (and nice looking) shoes than men. You really can't go cheap on mens shoes, because it usuallly really shows and looks badly. For instance, women have stores like Nine West, Enzo where you can get a decent pair of shoes for $50. Men just don't have that option......just a minor rant :smile:

I can't even think of a cheap shoe shop for men....maybe Zara...otherwise men have to wait for clearance sales at the better shops to find comparable prices.

Originally posted by contessacolette@Feb 24 2003, 04:19 PM
LEYLA! you are a GODDESS!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:
:D :D :D thank you for this discovery! my feet will be very happy :redwink:
[snapback]39179[/snapback]​

i second that! i absoulty LOVE the shoes and the price is great!! :D :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->