My Favourite "Cheap" Shoe Stop

Originally posted by leyla m.@Aug 17th, 2003 - 10:07 pm
these i want :woot:
I :heart: those!! I've seen a similar pair here that I'm thinking of buying!
I absolutely love Faith, wish we had it here!!

The shoes at faith.co.uk are very similar to the new shoes at urbn.com this fall. They have more sizes at urbn.com.

I like the boot!!My fave "cheap" shoe stop in Canada is Aldo, Winners and Sterling.

these are similar to the marc jacobs ones KATE weras

i really really like them

i dont care if these are over (actually if i am right , stella reintroduced them this winter?!)
i like them. and just for fun. to go clubbing or so :innocent:

i dont htink they are related at all. :unsure:
office is good too but FAITH just has more choice and sometimes more refined styles :woot:

I think I have a pair of Faith black knee high boots but I never wear them because they kill my feet! In Canada, I'd have to say that Aldo is the best place for more reasonably priced shoes.

Originally posted by Shahna@Nov 7th, 2003 - 9:36 pm
I think I have a pair of Faith black knee high boots but I never wear them because they kill my feet! In Canada, I'd have to say that Aldo is the best place for more reasonably priced shoes.
its true that these kinda brands will never reach the comfyness of CHOO, and alikes. but for the price they are just ok :flower:
did i already mention that NINE WEST in DUBAI had fabulous styles..?? :heart:

Love your choices leyla :woot:

the boots are cool, i know last month [ ?? ] vogue paris had a page on punk rock & goth style shoes. I still have "creepers" and doc martens but i havnt worn in years i love the heels ---- so fun!!

tnx LO :flower:
i love those marc lookalikes soooo much but i really got to try them b' i order them... hmmmmmm, what to do..
maybe i will get the stella lookalikes. they arent that expensive :blush:

I want to buy some stuff from this site (wonderful site btw thanks for sharing!!) but I am confused by the UK sizing... lol :wink:

hi there eastendsnob :flower:

sizing usually goes as follows:

UK5=US8=EU38

UK6=US9=EU39

normally thats how it works. the problem in most high street store in theUK is that half sizes are rare... and i got a problem with that cause i am always a half size :cry:

Thanks leyla! Yeah, most of the shoes I come across that I like never have half sizes and I'm an 8 1/2 so I usually have to settle for a tight 8 because I don't want my feet to be any larger than they have to... :wink: Oh our perils.

here are some that caught my eye just now :heart:
even though i am not sure i would wear them, but they are cute

they dont look that great here but i saw a street style pic from london with a girl wearing them and loved them :woot: :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->