China Glaze - Channelesque vs. OPI - Over the Taupe
ott-c.jpg

Sunlight:
ott-c2.jpg

ars-cosmetica.com
large-3920.jpg

stephscloset.com
From left to right:
American Apparel Mouse, Sephora by OPI Metro Chic, Avon Nocturnal, OPI Over the Taupe, Rimmel Steel Grey, Essie Mink Muffs, Chanel Particuliere, Sally Hansen Commander in Chic and OPI You Don't Know Jacques

From left to right:
H&M Latte 2 go, Chg Channelesque, Chanel Particuliere, CCL High Society , Orly Country club Khaki, OPI Over the taupe, OPI You dont know Jacques
ars-cosmetica.com

chanel particuliere is still my favorite. and there are plenty of jade dupes but chanel's jade is still my favorite. the dupes are never the same...

i cannot wait for chanel's nouvelle vague! i have to have it.

I hate Chanel nail polishes - they always I mean ALWAYS chip! I love the colors too but I wouldn't buy any of it again! Essie forever!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was looking for Chanel Particuliere here,but they still have not recived it:judge:I decided to order You don't know Jaques and few Essie polishes,but I'm still thinking over Over the Taupe...I kinda feel that it would look better than YDKJ.

I hate Chanel nail polishes - they always I mean ALWAYS chip! I love the colors too but I wouldn't buy any of it again! Essie forever!

I so agree about Chanel nail polishes, I think it so weird because they're quite expensive, but they always come off really badly on my nails, no matter what I do...and yeah I've tried:doh:

I don't know why, but I find those taupe shades really ugly.:blush:

My Mad As a Hatter!

What do you think about it? I'm wearing the Absolute Alice, and I kinda like it, but it was a bit hard o apply it because of all the glitter, but I like the outcome.

I just painted my nails and they smudged! :(
Does anybody have any tips on how to make them dry faster?
Anyway I like Barry M, Rimmel and Miss Sporty polishes, they're cheap and come in good colours.
I was thinking of buying OPI Mad As A Hatter, it is good?

the only thing that has made my nail dry faster is a nail dryer..a machine that blows air on you nails..haha^^

Ooh I had one of those, but I threw it away because I never used it!
I've heard good things about the Seche Vite top coat. But I think my problem was that I paint the polish on way too thick, I had to take it all off >:(

I also think it has a lot to do with the nail polish, but good ones should dry fast IMO.

Yeah, I def put it on too thick. The polish I was using goes on a but thin and I was overcompensating by putting big gloops of it on :/
I'll probably try again tomorrow.

Anyway I like Barry M, Rimmel and Miss Sporty polishes, they're cheap and come in good colours.

OPI Rapidry spray is great imo.
I always use it over dark shades.

Don't do thick coats! I do two thin coats and finish with a coat of Poshe topcoat - it's amazing, my nails are dry to the touch in five minutes and I can get on with life :smile:

What do you think about it? I'm wearing the Absolute Alice, and I kinda like it, but it was a bit hard o apply it because of all the glitter, but I like the outcome.
I'm sorry, I didn't see your question here, so I already answerd in another thread. Anyway, I hope that helps::blush:
I really like it, it's something special!^_^ I expected there would be glitters only, but I don't like that it losts shine very quickly, considering the fact that I put on glossy topcoat almost everyday (I've been wearing it since last friday). It's like the glitters suck it, if you know what I mean.:unsure: But I like that full coverage look after 3 layers as well.:D

I'm sorry, I didn't see your question here, so I already answerd in another thread. Anyway, I hope that helps::blush:

Yeah I know..haha I thought I had written it in this thread and thought that it had been deleted and something, but then I saw it in the other thread but it was too late to delete this one..:lol: Sorry.
Thanks for the review tho:flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->