Nail Polish #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which base and top coat would you recommend me guys?OPI or Essie?

Never tried essie, but OPI's topcoat is definitely doing miracles on my hands!

Some say that OPI Top coat is amazing and others that they regret buying it,their nail polish still chips fast.I'm thinking about buying it,but don't want to invest in product that won't work.

I invested in OPI's topcoat, because i got tired of redoing my nails each two days because it never lasted more. For about a month or so, i've been using OPI topcoat and it changes everything. I used it with different brands of nail polish, like maybelline or mavala, my mom used it with L'oréal. And it looks amazing! I've done my nails on monday with OPI's Who are you wearing? and OPI's topcoat and it looks like i've done it yesterday.

But i totally get what u mean. That's why you have to test also :smile: If you don't, you'll never know what fits your nails best! ^^

OPI topcoat makes my manicure last for a week. Hate that it takes forever to dry though :(

I just got these for Spring. I have a feeling this will be just the start of my Spring themed nail hauls, LOL! I have seen soooo many more colors I NEED (the new Revlons, OPI Shrek...)

Essie Baby Cakes
Essie Looking for Love
OPI Banana Bandanna

24bklc8.jpg

I posted this in the "What colour have you go on your fingers & toes" thread too but I just wanted to show everyone the fabulous nail polish I got yesterday.

revlon minted

wearefishandwedrown.blogspot.com

Ahhhh! I've seen previews of the new Revlons but Minted is so much prettier on the nail! I am dying!

I want all four in that collection: the mint, the peach, the pale lilac and grey/taupe. I can't wait until they arrive in the States! I heard they won't be here until MAY!

I can't believe I'm drooling over Nivea nailpolish.. why colors look so adorable in the bottles. I really don't need any more polishes, at least something like pink.

Ahhhh! I've seen previews of the new Revlons but Minted is so much prettier on the nail! I am dying!

I want all four in that collection: the mint, the peach, the pale lilac and grey/taupe. I can't wait until they arrive in the States! I heard they won't be here until MAY!

That's so weird! They showed up here in Canada about a month ago! I would have expected it to be available in the US first. I picked up Minted (fabulous) and Lilac Pastelle. The latter shows up a little more pink than I would like it to but it's still a pretty color for spring.

Here's a few more...

Jade is the New Black - OPI
339je50.jpg

Zoya - Ivanka

nq77ll.jpg

scrangie

Thanks guys the Orly one is definatly very close because I already have a green like the OPI one :smile: thanks

I just paid $50 to get the Chanel Particuliere 505 as its sold out Australia wide. Is it worth it??

To be honest, I think paying $50 for a single nail polish is outrageous, regardless of the brand. I think there are similar dupes.

505+Particuliere+Swatches.jpg

thebeautylookbook.com

^What shade in the far right?I guess the left one is You Don't Know Jacques.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->