Naomi Lashes Out

Erin

Iowa Girl Loves Fashion
Reaction score
Story

<<Catwalk Diva
Supermodel Naomi Campbell sharpened her claws before the Bryant Park Fashion Week. According to insiders she not only had to be begged on stage by designer Esteban Cortazar after refusing one of his creations, she lashed out at a makeup artist, insisted that she not be forced to change with other models, and threatened to ruin a show producer's fashion career. Her recent drug-free approach must have her on edge!>>

Oh Naomi.......SHUT UP! The bitchy model thing is so passe....or haven't you heard, models are nice, pleasent creatures who do not throw hissy fits when they're so past their prime.

sh*t like this is why I can't get enthusiastic about Miss Campbell. Where did this mean-spirited sense of entitlement come from? So she's pretty and can walk sexy and pose. Big. Deal. I was tired of her histrionics a decade ago, and am no more charmed by them now.

sigh miss campbell you are no longer in the era of supermodels. grow up.

Originally posted by prixi@Sep 14 2004, 08:01 AM
Meh, she's past her prime now...
[snapback]366780[/snapback]​

She's close to being past her second, too... :innocent:

her forehead is actually more than half of her face now
notice how she only wears her hair in one style now

Originally posted by oanadobre@Sep 14 2004, 09:07 PM
She's close to being past her second, too... :innocent:
[snapback]366790[/snapback]​
haha true...

did anyone see her on Parkinson? She put the "i'm just a sweet little victim" act on and there were moments when she was not making sense. I loved the necklace she wore though. It was stunning.

Originally posted by impossibleprincess@Sep 14 2004, 04:41 PM
did anyone see her on Parkinson? She put the "i'm just a sweet little victim" act on and there were moments when she was not making sense. I loved the necklace she wore though. It was stunning.
[snapback]366975[/snapback]​

yeah i watched it.......i hated the way she was leaning on her shoulder all the time
her body looked in such good shape though.......her boobs were so firm

models may be nice, but people know naomi campbell...they choose to work with her (and her attitude) for a reason. people only put up with this type of behavior when they can't do without it.

It's simply the allure of Naomi Campbell.
I don't for a second think she does these things by accident...she simply knows that even bad publicity is in essence, good...to an extent. As the time slowly comes for her to pass the torch (and let's face it, when she walks down that runway, she puts almost every other model to shame) she needs to keep this diva act up.

Originally posted by impossibleprincess@Sep 14 2004, 11:41 AM
[snapback]366975[/snapback]​

I saw it but I stopped watching halfway through - I wanted to slap her

Originally posted by Theory@Sep 14 2004, 06:55 PM
It's simply the allure of Naomi Campbell.
I don't for a second think she does these things by accident...she simply knows that even bad publicity is in essence, good...to an extent. As the time slowly comes for her to pass the torch (and let's face it, when she walks down that runway, she puts almost every other model to shame) she needs to keep this diva act up.
[snapback]367387[/snapback]​
Hmm.. I never thought of it that way before (just thought she needed anger mgmt classes lol:-). She would'nt be as interesting w/o the diva antics. Good point - makes sense...

Poor Esteban . :lol:
You know, without all her antics she would be less memorable. But I don't care for them.

Naomi Campbell is a high-mantinence b*tch who thinks she's all that. End of discussion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->