Natalia Vodianova & Justin Portman separate. Natalia dating Antoine Arnault

I actually really like her with Antoine.

As sad as it is to see a marriage dissolve after 9 years it appears that Natalia is much happier. And I like that she is with someone closer to her age. Although its hard to imagine she is close to 30 y.o. :ninja:.

The man she's snogging is Arnault. :(

I dunno, he just comes across as a bit of a womaniser.

So now we know the rumours were true... He's the son of the richest man in France and CEO of LVMH so I guess that part is good for her...

I don't know about Antoine being a womaniser. He was in a long-term relationship with French actress Hélène de Fougerolles who has a daughter, so the situation of having to deal with kids isn't foreign to him.

Wow, she looks like such a gold digger, if she didn't seem like one before. You would think she's made enough money herself where she wouldn't need to social climb between men with prestige/money/power, but I guess not.

I feel bad for the kids at this point because at least before while she was with Justin, they at least had some sort of stability.

^ see, this is what makes this section such an eyesore, everyone likes to speak with such conviction of people they really don't know and just enjoy being mean or making mean assumptions for no reason, I know someone will say 'oh we all love gossip' 'that's what we do here so if you don't like it don't look at it' 'get off your high horse' blahblah, I'm also familiar with cheap defense, but seriously, none of us know her, we've known her two relationships from a distance (and one of them lasted over 10 years).. if you judge by mere appearance, then public appearances should count too, she's always in charity events or luxury brands events and she's usually involved in promotion or organization, what other type of man is she supposed to meet except for wealthy suits? :lol:, if you move in certain circles, you'll inevitably build all kinds of relationships with people in those circles, if you have a band and move to brooklyn, it won't be long before you find yourself a boyfriend that's part of another band, does that make you a climber of the music scene? maybe for some people, or maybe you really are one, but circumstances undeniably play a role in all walks of life. There are many other possible factors, she probably has a type, a thing for confident and relaxed men with a rather spoiled outlook on life, she probably likes to feel in charge in the 'life experience' department, or maybe she does care for money and won't look at people that might represent a threat for her lifestyle (she's been one of the most successful models for years and can afford a luxurious lifestyle for herself and her children, she probably doesn't want to feel like dating someone that can't keep up with that), or maybe she really is a gold digger, you cannot know..

See, this isn't very different than all these assumptions being made about models like Snejana, just to put it into a familiar perspective.

Finally I don't feel bad for these children, there are many children that grow up to be great individuals without their two parents together, these kids have parents with flexible schedules (as in, none of them work from 8 am to 6 pm), enough money to afford them quality education and access to cultural diversity and they don't seem to be dangerous citizens. You can squeeze all you want out of a marriage and prolong it for as long as you can but at the end of the day, if there's no longer mutual and enough love to share and show to your children, why stay together? better teach them your capacity of love with someone else instead of torturing them with your relationship of emptiness and interest while teaching them that living like that is just another okay option in life.

LOL, that comment about Snejana.

I don't disagree with you, necessarily. True we don't know what's really going on, hence why this is a rumors thread. But just as you were able to detect all those positive things, I should be allowed to come to my own conclusions, even if they're perhaps a bit more cynical or negative. I wouldn't compare her situation to that of a singer dating someone from another band. It would be comparable if Natalia was now dating another model. No, a more apt comparison would be if a pop star is dating a label exec. Now you see why that may seem like gold digging, even if it's not, especially since that same pop star may have been married to someone else who comes from a bit of a 'different' social circle than she herself is from. Besides, I didn't say she is a gold digger, I said she 'looks' like one and I stand by it.

Natalia Vodianova and Antoine in Ibiza

47628.jpg

47627.jpg

47624.jpg

47625.jpg

47626.jpg

fashionnewz.nl

She's certainly moved on. But at least she looks happy. The fact that she's introduced her kids to Antoine must mean she's serious about him.

Every time this thread gets bumped I just have to check it out! I love this gossipy stuff. :ninja::D

My fascination with Natalia died out a long time ago and this whole situation-- making out in front of the paps while you're separated from your husband, vacationing with the new guy and your kids-- seems a little off to me. Kind of uncomfy for Justin and the kids... but it's very easy to say that from the outside & seeing a bunch of pictures out of context. So, no side-eye from me! :lol::P

My fascination with Natalia died out a long time ago and this whole situation-- making out in front of the paps while you're separated from your husband, vacationing with the new guy and your kids-- seems a little off to me. Kind of uncomfy for Justin and the kids...

It's surely going to take some getting used to ^_^, especially since we've seen her with her husband for just so long, not to mention all those gazillion articles of her fairytale life.

:unsure: Natalia's Facebook album with the beach pictures of her with Antoine has a note that "Natalia divorced her husband Justin Portman more than one year ago." So they're actually divorced and not separated?

Can you imagine if she ended up marrying him? She would be quite legendary.

:unsure: Natalia's Facebook album with the beach pictures of her with Antoine has a note that "Natalia divorced her husband Justin Portman more than one year ago." So they're actually divorced and not separated?

That facebook is not official. And as far as we know, no confirmation of a divorce has been made yet. The only thing that was confirmed was a separation.

Can you imagine if she ended up marrying him? She would be quite legendary.

why so because of wealth ?
but still its his father Barnard who is the richest man in europe not antoine
and I don't think he's the first line to take the family business

More because of the power that comes with him and the fact that she's carting around--what is it now--three kids?

Really, has she no decency?
Going from not wanting to say she separated from her husband out of respect for all those involved or something, to kissing and cuddling passionately in front of paparazzis with a new man, all in less than two months... She is even more show off than she ever was with Justin.
She looks happy? Well, so are most people who fall in love after two months only. And of course, she is going from one vacation to another in the company of a billionaire, living a spoilt kids life.
Personally i think they are slightly ridiculous. She is all over him more than he is all over her. I know it is probably not the case but it looks like she is desperately trying to hurt Justin or something.
I don't see any cuteness at all. Cute would have been to find a way to make your marriage work or to focus on your children who must be going through a rough time seeing their parents separate. I'm very sorry for those kids.
I look at old pictures of her and i can't believe what happened. She has lost a lot of her appeal as a human being though she is still a good model.

How has she lost appeal as a human being? Seriously? The fact that she has decided to make her new relationship public doesn't make her less worthy or anything. She's moving on with her life, there's nothing wrong with that. You're making conclusions about things you don't even know about. Her relationship with Justin ended quite a while ago, and the fact that she didn't want to talk about it could be due to many reasons, including not wanting to make the details of it public. Eventhough she might be a public person, she has no obligation to discuss her personal life with the public. Who knows if they didn't try to work things out for the sake of the kids? Regardless, the fact of the matter is that the relationship ran its course, and when two people no longer love each other, it's pointless to stay together. Even if there are children involved. You don't know anything about how they split up, or how the split affected the children. For all we know, the split could have been very easy on the children. Both are very loving parents, and I'm sure they tried their best to make the split for them as painless as possible.

Also, saying she is even more show off with Antoine than Justin is completely false. Back when they were together, Justin and Natalia seemed very much in love, in fact, back in 2007, there were topless pictures taken of the two of them sunbathing in St. Tropez. There was certainly some heavy PDA going on there. The fact that you didn't see them doesn't mean she wasn't as affectionate with Justin as she is with Antoine.

Last edited by a moderator:
it's funny but I think a lot of people truly thought of her and her life as being a perfect fairytale. on paper I guess it was, but she is a real person after all, and now real-person stuff is happening to her (like getting divorced and moving on to another guy, nothing particularly rare about that). people seem to want her to stay with Justin because that goes along with the whole idealized, modern-day Cinderella image of Natalia that a lot of us have and that she built her fame on.

Actually, there was a bit of an issue with the pictures. The pictures from Ibiza were posted on her "Official Fan Page" or something to that effect. And sites like Vogue UK assumed that it was her official page and decided to run the story. The admin of the Facebook page in question was apparently contacted by a "friend" of Natalia's, and was told that Natalia was upset to see the pictures, because she feared her kids might see them and be upset. The admins of the page were told to henceforth only post pictures of her professional work, and that her private life was out of bounds.

We (administrators of Natalia fan facebook page) received a message from Natalia's friend on facebook saying that Natalia was really UPSET to find papparazzi pictures on the facebook fan page. Apparently she does not want the kids to see those pictures and asked us to remove those pictures. She would like to ask us to keep the page with only her work and NO personal, paparazzi, gossip or 'mistakes'. The thing is the page is being taken very serious by huge magazines like VOGUE UK etc.

That's why we HAD to remove all thoses pitctures. We want the fan page to be more respectful to her siNce some people called her "a b*tch" on her pictures with Antoine...

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?showtopic=231&st=9480#entry2644491

Now, I have the greatest respect for Natalia and the work she does for her charity, and think she's a lovely person, but if this is true, I think she seems a bit immature, even after all these years. The onus to ensure her kids aren't affected or feel upset is on her and Justin. Snogging on a beach in a popular holiday destination like Ibiza, and then whinging about paparazzi pictures seems a little asinine, to be frank. She really should her holiday destinations more carefully in future, if she doesn't want to have pictures splashed all over the internet.

The admin of the Facebook page in question was apparently contacted by a "friend" of Natalia's, and was told that Natalia was upset to see the pictures, because she feared her kids might see them and be upset.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I wish we had a giant size roll-eye smilie for instances such as this one. (note, I don't meant to address it to you pavonine, but rather to Natalia or her 'people'.) I understand to take these 'people/sources/friends' attributes with a grain of salt, but wow.... She didn't care about her children being 'upset' when she proceeded to partake in PDO out in public in front of her children two days after splitting from their father, but she's 'upset' that they will see the pictures? Well honey, you made your bed you have to lie in it.

two days after splitting from their father

Actually, I think they've been separated for a much longer time. She only just confirmed the separation recently, but since as early as late 2009/early 2010, the rumours were doing the rounds on various gossip sites and fashion sites. She was linked to many men, though Antoine is the first one she's been photographed snogging.

However, what I did find a bit rich was her expressing her discontent over the pictures. Like you said, she was kissing him right in front of them, so I don't see why she feels they'd be upset seeing more similar pictures on the internet. But maybe there's more to it.

Name-calling and sl*t-shaming isn't the done thing, and it seems more likely that it's THAT part which might have upset her kids, more than just the pictures. To read their mum being called a b*tch or a golddigger can be terribly upsetting. Then again, she's a public figure, and that sort of comes with the territory. Imagine the vitriolic comments and aspersions Angelina Jolie's children will confront if only they are allowed unrestricted access to the internet! I hope Natalia's kids don't enjoy unrestricted, unlimited access to the internet, and I hope she exercises some parental control over what they read.

On another note, what surprised me most about her seeing Antoine is that, well, it came out of nowhere. She was linked to a plethora of men, but never once to Antoine. There was just the one odd rumour, and the next thing we see is pictures of them on a beach! Strange, that!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arshdaddy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->