Natalia Vodianova & Justin Portman separate. Natalia dating Antoine Arnault

I understand to take these 'people/sources/friends' attributes with a grain of salt, but wow.... She didn't care about her children being 'upset' when she proceeded to partake in PDO out in public in front of her children two days after splitting from their father, but she's 'upset' that they will see the pictures?

I have very high doubts that the people who contacted the facebook owners were actually speaking from Natalia's behalf. Why? Well, because of the fact that Natalia has never been one to hide from the media. From the beginning, she's been very open about sharing her life story and even when she was with Justin, she was very open about the relationship they had as a couple. She's never cared much about what the media thought about her nor tried to hide from it.

And like you said, if Natalia was indeed worried about her kids viewing such pictures on the internet (assuming she doesn't monitor their internet activity), what would be the big deal now? The kids were with her in Ibiza, they were even photographed with her, so trying to hide pictures from them seems kind of ridiculous.

I'd be more inclined to believe Natalia or her management have a problem with the facebook being touted as authentic, with reputable sites like Vogue or The New York Times thinking it's really hers. While a disclaimer is listed on the info page about it being a fanpage, the address alone leads one to believe it's official. Perhaps what Natalia doesn't like is people thinking it's hers? In any case, I think if that would be the case she or her management would have contacted Facebook themselves and taken the issue up with them. That excuse that she wants the page to be strictly about her work doesn't fly with me. Surely, she must know that tons of other sites, including tFS, usually post her candid photos as well?

I don't know, she just doesn't strike me as someone who would have a problem with her kids seeing things online, especially PDA photos, when she has far riskier photos on her modeling portfolio. :rolleyes:

one or two PDA sighting but it was the same with Justin they were all over the magazines and tabloids together too, maybe Justin really did cheat on her, we never know

but Natalia has been laying low since the paparazzi incident
no leaked images of her and antoine ; so I think she meant that she didnt want
private images to be taken and post to remove it on her facebook fan page

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http://www.lifeshowbiz.ru/news/68890

Paparatstsionnye pictures joint recreation Cinderella Russian Natalia Vodianova and the owner of a large French company, Antoine Arnault spread all over the world.

Last month only secular parties and discusses the stormy romance supermodel and her chosen one - the son of the owner of a company that produces luxury items such brnedov as "Louis Vuitton", "Givenchy" and "Kenzo".

The couple, paying no attention to the ubiquitous photographers, splashing in the water, walking and kissing, and I think that if everything around them stopped.

Mannequin, which has not yet issued the official divorce from her husband Justin Portman, Lord British, spent two weeks with her partner and children in Ibiza.

Antoine gladly shared with a charming companion duty of bringing up children. All three child beauty - Lucas, Neva and Viktor seems to have endorsed the choice of his charming mother. And, not bored by my dad, swam, played with Antoine and Natasha.

- You can, I will not share with you the details - razulybalas Vodianova. - Because here everything is clear. I'm all good!

A few days later the walkers joined by parents supermodel.

The next item in a joint program of romantic Natasha and Antoine was to be a trip to Russia - a babe like her boyfriend to introduce the culture of the country, its traditions and natural beauty of the Altai, is there Vodianova had to travel in September.

His first visit to Russia after the world learned about the new guy Natasha, it marked the opening of its next playground Charity Fund "Naked Heart". In Moscow, at the airport 29-year-old Cinderella unveil the secrets of her new relationship.

- I have a big change in my life! I even quit smoking two weeks ago. Forever! - With joy in his voice said mother of three children. - So now, when suddenly you see me with a cigarette, you can skip the finger at me and say: Bad girl!.

However, the home Vodianova had to fly one. Negotiations over the presentation of the beloved Christmas collection, alas, all mixed up map of our Natasha.

That would be nothing to be done, business is business - shared with Life Showbiz girlfriend supermodel. - I think their joint visit is yet to come. So happy I have not seen it!

Oh how I love Google translations.

Mannequin, which has not yet issued the official divorce from her husband Justin Portman, Lord British, spent two weeks with her partner and children in Ibiza.
hahahahahaha :lol::rofl:

I think the whole thing is just to get attention, I think she is now dreaming of being more and more recognized, among other countries in France, where she is not that well known. And what better way to have people talk about you than having paparazzi picture of you passionately making out with your billionaire boyfriend owner of Louis Vuitton, and then playing the 'oh so shocked' game and invoke your right to a private life. How many times have we seen that game being played already? Even Angelina Jolie doesn't have pictures of herself spread all over cheap magazines lately. Why is that? Because she is not asking for it anymore! Natalia knows very well what she is doing.
I wouldn't at all be surprised if she was pregnant. She is one of those women who know how to get the power. That has good sides, and bad ones.
The comment about the kids could just be her trying to prove herself as a "perfect mommy whose kids are her priority" once more. I'm not buying it.

Credit: bellazon.com, ariti.

Can anyone translate it, she also talks about Justin. Thanks in advance!

The reporter asked Natalia whether she can confirm that Justin was a womanizer and Natalia absolutely denied it. She said that she got married when she was very young and since then developed a lot as an individual which led in turn the two of them to fall apart, like "oil and water". She said that her career was never the primary goal for her since she had a baby very early in that career, which obviously made the baby the priority. Natalia said that she is on very good terms with Justin now because when it comes to making life of their children easier the two of them have a complete consensus and for her children their daddy is always right and good.

She also mentioned that her destiny was foretold by an old man, to whom she kindly gave some fruits back in the days of her selling fruits. He told her that she'll marry a lord - which was astonishing to her and her two friends to hear because she was then in the most unlucky domestic situation growing in an underprivileged family. But it turned out true and when she met up with those two girlfriends much later, they all had a laugh at this story...

Last edited by a moderator:
^thank you so much pautinka.

Interesting story.

^thank you so much pautinka.

Interesting story.

You are welcome!
Forgot to add that the reporter asked if it is true that when Natalia met Justin they quarreled. Natalia agreed and said that they met not in the most romantic way. I always thought that this was previously presented as an attractive part of her love story with Justin but I guess Natalia has a different view on it now. Also, Natalia said that she continues to work hard, just like that Cinderella, which everyone compares her to, only the level/size of her activities has changed. That's all, I think.

? Ok I really don't get this....I have never seen this thread and my posts are automatically being put into this thread the minute I talk about Justin?

Sorry someone got to explain me this....anyway:P

^since Natalia's thread is only about fashion and style, every other personal talk is transferred here :flower:

^ok thanks a lot, but the thread's title is a little confusing. Seriously I was never aware certain post were transferred, I think it's not since a long time right?

i have to say I need to get used to these 2 threads... anyway gonna post a picture about Natalia's latest event, which I think suits there hehe.

^ tmvn, I actually moved the latest interview back to Natalia's thread.

The first interview belongs here because it involves Natalia's personal life -- has to do with Justin or Antoine.

If you have any other questions PM me or any moderator :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arshdaddy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->