Natalia Vodianova & Justin Portman separate. Natalia dating Antoine Arnault

OMG noo way!!!! they're a perfect couple, the perfect family with their children :((

No wonder she looked so sad when Jonathan Ross mentioned him.

See I thought she looked happy on the show. I swear she kept on saying we as in "we live in England" etc. Colin Farell was the one who was more awkward and wouldn't say if he fell in love with his baby momma.

I can't believe this until it's confirmed via statement from her agency. In the end if it's true it's really sad.

smk1507 - What rumours? Are they in the blind items thread?

I'm not that surprised....she has been a great model the last year. There would have to be a reason, something to stir up that layer of emotion that adds the special something...

I hope it's for the best and that they've thought it through. Also, that whatever problems they have, personally, are dealt with as well. Just thoughts from personal experience...:innocent:

Has this been confirmed at all?
No. I'm pretty sure this is all just speculation.

Just barely a day ago Natalia was talking about him, smiley, and everything. I don't think they're separating. :huh: At least I hope not!

Last edited by a moderator:
The only reason their marriage seemed perfect was because of magazines always portraying them as some fairy tale romance. A poor girl from Russia marries a wealthy man.Natalia and Justin both benefited greatly from this as well.

If this is only a separation, I hope they continue to want to be married. Why ruin a good image that brings in business and editorials.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is utterly random and I won't believe it until we get official confirmation.
Not because I'm a fangirl of this couple or because I think Elle is woefully trashtalking (they are not a tabloid) but because it's coming from nowhere.

I believe this is the last sighting of Justin and Nat together, earlier this month:

bellazon

In the title misses the "?" of the original news from elle.fr ...
and the journalist uses the conditionel (a special tense in french which express hypothesis. do english have it ? may / might, i guess) ...
so that might not be true. huh ?

Hope it is false.I'm a lover and optimistic.

I'll wait to comment until it's confirmed since this could just be fashion week gossip, but I never bought the fairytale romance storyline. It always seemed obscure to me that this older guy (who I admit looks very young himself) was chasing after a teenager who spoke no English...it's funny how this was so white-washed in the media.

Well their relationship was always a bit weird, he has no apparent job besides following his wife at work.

But they always gave the impression they were very much in love, so i hope is not true for the sake of those lovely kids they have.

The only reason their marriage seemed perfect was because of magazines always portraying them as some fairy tale romance. A poor girl from Russia marries a wealthy man.Natalia and Justin both benefited greatly from this as well.

If this is only a separation, I hope they continue to want to be married. Why ruin a good image that brings in business and editorials.

How is this even relevant? :lol:

I never bought the fairytale romance storyline. It always seemed obscure to me that this older guy (who I admit looks very young himself) was chasing after a teenager who spoke no English...it's funny how this was so white-washed in the media.
In the articles I read, it wasn't so white-washed if you could read between the lines.
Natalia said the night they met was at the kind of party arranged by model agencies where rich guys hook-up with young models. She went there knowingly and Justin was quite drunk and hitting on one of her friend before moving on to her (she played hard to get, smart move).
Then there's the fact that she first got pregnant because she wouldn't use contraception, preferring to let 'fate' decide or something... :rolleyes:

That said, despite the rather shady beginning of her relationship, I do believe they are (or at least were until recently) very much in love and committed to each other.
I certainly hope that rumour is baseless gossip, they do have a beautiful family.

Like every marriage, there's a lot more going on underneath that doesn't match the public perception.

This still hasn't been confirmed has it?

I was really shocked when I first read the article, but on reflection it makes sense. She was 19 when they first met, and only just beginning her successful modelling career. I think you change the most in your early twenties - it's when you really grow up and change from being a girl to being a woman. The fact that he didn't seem to have his own career but was happy to follow her about the world was sweet, but I can see how as she grew older and developed her confidence and own ideas about the world, that could begin to seem controlling and restricting.

A similar thing happened to one of my friends, who married a much older man when we were 20. He seemed like a really good catch when we were younger - he had money, he seemed stable, she immediately upgraded her lifestyle and there was a marked difference between what she had and what the rest of us had. But it's been nearly 10 years now and everyone's finished university and got proper jobs, so we have money too now. The lifestyle they have doesn't seem that much more different. She's grown up, and her husband doesn't seem able to cope with the fact that she doesnt' hang off his every word any more and he can't control her.

I'm only speculating, of course, but I can imagine how Natalia V's situation would be similar only much much more exaggerated because of her spectacular career, etc.

In the articles I read, it wasn't so white-washed if you could read between the lines.
Natalia said the night they met was at the kind of party arranged by model agencies where rich guys hook-up with young models. She went there knowingly and Justin was quite drunk and hitting on one of her friend before moving on to her (she played hard to get, smart move).
Then there's the fact that she first got pregnant because she wouldn't use contraception, preferring to let 'fate' decide or something... :rolleyes:

I agree, the whole thing seemed seedy...setting up foreign, young teen models with rich older guys. I'm not passing judgment on her but she was no doubt resourceful with the pregnancy, this was her investment whether her career blew up or not, lucky for her it did. And I agree, they do/did seem very much in love.

Despite the dubious beginnings of the relationship, they always seemed so sweet and happy together!

I remember hearing a rumour about this a few weeks ago. I have to say I'm quite saddened by it, not because I believed they were truly in love but because it seems as though most supermodel relationships are destined to fail.

Seems like it's false...

February 20, Finch & Partners Pre-BAFTA Party - Red Carpet Arrivals
2r73igz.jpg

getty

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"