Natalia Vodianova & Justin Portman separate. Natalia dating Antoine Arnault

Maybe their relationship has been challenged recently (as it is the case with all relationships at one time or another) and rumours of divorce started from there even if the situation between them isn't that bad.

I don't understand how you could live with someone for more than 8 years and have 3 children together if you weren't in love with each other all this time, so I don't think we should doubt the feelings they've had for one another.

Despite the dubious beginnings of the relationship, they always seemed so sweet and happy together!

What was the beginning?

I really hope this rumor is false and that they don't split. Ever. There are very few celebrity couples that I care more about to stay together. They just seem like such a picture perfect family with those gorgeous children. If they split, it would be the saddest breakup for me since Tom and Nicole split a decade ago. So, I hope they stay together forever.

Lol, that sounds so pathetic, but idc, I love them. :heart:

What was the beginning?

Here:

In the articles I read, it wasn't so white-washed if you could read between the lines.
Natalia said the night they met was at the kind of party arranged by model agencies where rich guys hook-up with young models. She went there knowingly and Justin was quite drunk and hitting on one of her friend before moving on to her (she played hard to get, smart move).
Then there's the fact that she first got pregnant because she wouldn't use contraception, preferring to let 'fate' decide or something... :rolleyes:

She seems to be on a PR blitz at the moment; I've read several interviews in papers recently, plus that appearance on the Jonathan Ross show the other night.

Yes, it's a model moment in time and she's ceasing it, I think :wink:

Picture from pre-bafta party
source: apimages.com

Post by ariti on Natalia's thread
source lesmades

London: Natalia Vodianova on breakfast television

One Monday morning in London, it must reach the breakfast television is not unfashionable. Even top models are not too good to creep in the night from the bed to sit fit and very pretty on the red couch, I could see today at the hotel TV. But why Natalia Vodianova was actually here?

Rumors about the separation with her husband Justin Portman professional as they wasted no words. About the Fashion Week is not just taking place, too. Through its charity Action Naked Heart, there were a few details in order to build playgrounds in their home country Russia. And finally, they again emphasized how much happiness she had in her life was and how much work still lies behind a seemingly glittering modeling career. Your word in God's ear, dear Natalia. You looked great at the time anyway!

They were seen together yesterday at Julien MacDonald fashion show.

20100222purepeople01.jpg

PurePeople

I think the fact he wasn't backstage at the recent shows she walked in sparked this rumor.
He was always with her before.
I guess he might have his own life after all.:P

so are they or aren't they together? :unsure: just when I read here that it's just a rumor, someone on her thread talks about their relationship in the past tense..what is going on?:D

That's only rumours, I guess. :wink: They make a nice couple together and for the sake of their children, let's hope they'll stay united.

Yay! I'm glad they are still together it seems like everyone is separating.

So why aren't they ever seen together anymore? They used to be attached at the hip and I haven't seen him at any of the events she's attended recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->