Natural Fibre Clothing

Reaction score
I can't be the only one who hates synthetic fabrics in their clothing. However, as time goes by, I find fewer and fewer stores carrying stylish, affordable clothing made from mostly natural fibres or 100% natural fabric.

I still see items containing, say, cotton, linen and wool, but it is almost always below 50% unless I am buying the simplest of basics. e.g. Underwear. :rolleyes:

Does anyone else feel similarly? Where do you go to buy mostly natural fibre clothing? Are they any particular brands, shops or online stores you would recommend?

Glad you opened this thread and looking forward for suggestions myself too. :flower:

More and more brands are producing more and more synthetic clothes and it's getting really annoying, since you almost can't find a proper made item for summer, made of cotton or linen let's say, the vast majority is made of polyester and similar ...

^ That's exactly my problem. I went shopping for summer clothes recently and it's mostly polyester, viscose, etc. which is awful in the hot and humid climate I live in.

The only places where I found a few (partially) non-synthetic items was at Uniqlo, Zara and Esprit (wish I could check H&M, but doesn't exist in Taiwan). However, we are talking perhaps one to ten items out of an entire store and what was 100% or mostly natural fabric was really basic. e.g. T-shirts, vests, plain shorts, T-shirt dresses, jeans. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->