Need help finding the new Jean Paul Gaultier perfume!

Kimbyanne

Reaction score
I have a weird obsession with aquariums and fish etc etc, my mum and dad love them too, we have this massive tank in our living room with loads of coral and marine fish.

ANYWAY, I was looking through this months vogue, well the June 2005 issue and in that 260 Brilliant Summer Beauty Buys I noticed the most amazing Jean Paul Gaultier perfume. It is gorgeous. It has marine fish all over the bottle and is beautifully coloured. It says starting from £33 but I cant find it anywhere, not even on their website all it is called is Jean Paul Gaultier Eau d'Ete Parfumme so googling it has not helped me.

Have any of you got this, or seen it, or even know when it will be released! I would have though it is already out as it is in Vogue!

Please help as I would love to buy this for my mum!

Kim :D

Found it! http://www.imaginationperfumery.com/index?action=browse_product&id=2281

prod_2281.jpg

Macy's may also have it as well as Debenhams :flower:

Ok, not as happy now. I live in England, it appears no where deliveries here. Grrr. I might go walkies tomorrow with my vogue and start running around boots, debenhams and jarrolds, I have found one place, but I have never heard of the website so I am a bit wary of giving them my bank details.

Kim: I'd check Debenhams first. Their site said they had it "while supplies last"

According to their site:

New Summer Fragrances by Jean Paul Gaultier
Inspired by Gaultier's latest Ready-To-Wear collection, the two bottles echo one another this summer with their acid-bright motifs infused with the colours of the deep. With the designer's characteristic attention to detail, fish, corals and starfish seem to life before your eyes. Two fresh uplifting fragrances, perfect for the summer. Lighter and cooler variations of the original fragrances. Both give an instant refreshing sensation to the skin.
'Classique': a radiant and fresh Rose fragrance. Alcohol-free Eau de Toilette, £33 for 100ml.
'Le Male': an intensely refreshing Mint fragrance, Stimulating body spray, £29* for 125ml. Avaiilable at Debenhams now, while stocks last.
*£23.50 per 100ml

Best of luck :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KHERLAK
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->