Net-A-Porter

Someone knows when the sales begin on Net a Porter please?

Does anyone else have problems with net-a-porter? I had a pair of boots on my wishlist that suddenly were marked as sold out, but they were still available in my shopping bag. So I purchased them and got a confirmation but haven't heard back from them. Also, quite weird, an immense number of items on my wish list is suddenly on "low stock". Besides, I can't access the product pages from my wish list anymore. Anyone else having such experiences?

Have you accidentally logged into the American version of the website and normally use the European website? That might account for at least the low stock problem?

Does anyone else have problems with net-a-porter? I had a pair of boots on my wishlist that suddenly were marked as sold out, but they were still available in my shopping bag. So I purchased them and got a confirmation but haven't heard back from them. Also, quite weird, an immense number of items on my wish list is suddenly on "low stock". Besides, I can't access the product pages from my wish list anymore. Anyone else having such experiences?

I have just logged into NAP to check this and I had no problem accessing the pages from my wish list but there are for sure a lot of low stock items.

Also I noticed they have a new feature on the home page next to where it says wish list, on top, there is now a small *0 saying:

*Don't miss out!

You have 0 new Wish list alerts

We will alert you here as soon as items are low in stock or back in stock so you don't miss out!*

They are definitely making some changes on the website, maybe that's what causing the problem. Why don't you contact their customer service or even better email an advisor, they are usually more helpful then the customer service. :flower:

The site regularly switches the country setting when I am browsing, it really puzzles me. I am in the UK, and it appears to want me to shop in dollars:wink:
I had thought it might be a browser issue (safari is temperamental at best).

It might not be saving your cookies properly perhaps? Make sure you log in and tick to remember your log in as well :flower:

Can I pay via Paypal in net-a-porter??
Posted via Mobile Device

Thank u!
So sad... Bye bye dolce & gabbana shoes :(
Posted via Mobile Device

I love browsing net-a-porter, when I'm on the site though, they always say I'm in the UK, but I'm actually in Canada, weird.

It is a bit, maybe check your browser is saving your cookies correctly when you select Canada?

i´m thinking of getting something from net a porter. does anyone have experience?

is the return free?
Yes, on their site: For returns and exchanges requested within 7 days of delivery we offer a free returns service via our international couriers DHL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->