Neve Campbell

I love her short hair-she really pulls it off. I always thought she'd kind of disappeared, but I was surprised at how many independent films she'd been in after the "Scream" series.

Neve Campbell went with a friend for the big sales at Fred Segal (Oct. 3)
celebutopia.

Neve Campbell - Gone Baby Gone Los Angeles Premiere, 10/08/07 - celebutopia.

Neve Campbell @ TAG Heuer British Formula 1 Photographs Exhibition party in London, September 15 - celebutopia.

Neve Campbell ~ 'When Will I Be Loved' photoshoot

celebutopia

Neve Campbell poses during a photocall for "Sea wolf" at the 24th edition of the five-day MIPCOM in Cannes (oct. 13, celebutopia).

Neve Campbell - Countdown for Barack Obama Leaders of Diverse Communities Unite (October 17) - celebutopia.

Neve Campbell @ Launch party of Buddha Bar in London, September 8

celebutopia

Neve Campbell arrives at the Virgin Unite Rock the Kasbah Gala (oct. 23, celebutopia).

Neve Campbell @ "Rock the Kasabh" fundraising gala 2008 - Arrivals & Inside, Hollywood, October 23

celebutopia

Neve Campbell in bikini at the Ariau rive during a break at the 5th edition of the Amazonas Film Festival, Iranduba town, Brazil, November 11 - celebutopia.

Neve Campbell - Leaving Madeo Restaurant in Beverly Hills (Nov 22, 2008) - celebutopia.

Neve Campbell at the Inglourious Basterds UK premiere in London, 23rd July 2009:

celebutopia

Neve Campbell @ "The Sea-Wolf" Photocall in Hamburg, Germany, September 2 - celebutopia.

Neve Campbell leaving Groucho's in London - September 4, 2009 (tlfan.to).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->