New Chanel film "Coco Avant Chanel"

I just read an article about this upcoming movie a few days ago. I think that Audrey is a great choice to play Coco Chanel, given that Audrey kind of resembles a young Coco (and she's French too!). I'm very picky about that type of thing in a biopic -- I hate to see an actor/actress who doesn't really resemble the famous person that they are playing.

And someone here said that they think Audrey is "too young" to play Coco. Well hello, the movie is called "Coco Before Chanel".

Thanks for the first pic!!

I'm very much looking forward to this film, I'm sure it will be fantastic.

And WOW Karl is overseeing the clothing- can not wait!

Ah I am really looking forward to it too! She was good in Da Vinci! I saw the stills in Fashionologie. Looks really good :D

i'm looking forward to this movie too, can't wait for the actually release date.

A STYLE OF HER OWN
US Vogue March 2009
In Anne Fontaine's Coco Avant Chanel, Audrey Tautou embodies the designer as a feisty young woman. Hamish Bowles goes on set.

source | scanned by MMA

Thank you, MMA :flower:

I'm really excited to see this movie :smile:

When is it comming out?:woot: iv been hearing about this movie for 2 years now :lol:

i loved Audreys movie Un long dimanche de fiançailles & Hors de prix :flower:

thank you, lola. great trailer, I cannot wait to see this! though I'll probably have to!. :lol::woot:

I've been waiting for this film for so long. Thank you for posting the trailer, looks lovely.

:buzz: Looks very promising, thanks for the trailer link.

syqfz9.jpg

thebadandugly

omg this looks so good. i hope i can watch it somewhere with subtitles.

Oh wow! The trailer looks nice. Although, I'm sad that this film won't really cover much of her fashion life. I'm getting a bit tired of all the movies about Coco's love life.

Anyway, Audrey looks stunning as Coco in her Cambon studio...sitting on the steps. She totally inhabits the character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->