Nicholas Kirkwood

I'm not feeling the silver heel on those... for some reason they look cheap. maybe some other color?

MK's Kirkwood platform is on ebay in purple, sizes 36 and 40

2pzwa43.jpg

%21BN4QE5%21BGk%7E$%28KGrHgoH-C0EjlLlu15ZBJr5r97V,g%7E%7E_1.JPG

1235949136115_IMG_5751__2_.jpg

source: ebay

Does anyone here own this pair that can recommend sizing advice?
picture is from NK Encore

Attachments

• Nicholas Kirkwood.jpg
    Nicholas Kirkwood.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 314
fashion,
i have this style in black satin and it was true to size :smile:
just saw the A/W09: loved it!
new heels, more exaggerated platform and lovely other details :wink:

attachment.php

oooooh those are the $8k or $9k "sueded" croc NKs aren't they, please get it so we can live vicariously through you. that shoe is a dream come true.

agreed!
and if you find this style in ANY material on sale GET IT as it is now a classic staple in Nicholas' collection!

agreed!
and if you find this style in ANY material on sale GET IT as it is now a classic staple in Nicholas' collection!

leyla, is that style now a permanent classic part of his collection now onwards? so they will make it available every season? is your boutique getting it in any colors or materials this season? if so i'd love to order it through you. i contacted some NK stockists and they're all saying that this season that shoe is not available for sale or for order, except for left-over stock from last season? i only see that shoe in this new purple color at browns.

98615_3.jpg

source: browns online

labella;
the style will be available for AW09 but with fringe details. personally did not order it as i already had it instore. i know that liberty and harrods carried it over. probably not ordered it again but it didnt go on sale for them and is displayed with the new collection. as you said probaly left over stock!
this is one of 2 styles that will continue for AW09. along with the platform peep toe

Thank for the tip Leyla. I found this style in blue suede but unfortunately not on sale but I'm not sure which size to order. Does your boutique still have black satin available? Shall I just email to inquire?

yay laureen!!
that shape is just perfect. despite the platform and the sharp lines it is such a classic pump :smile:
where did you get it from?

yeah that is a great shop. They had some of the Kirkwood booties for good prices, but unfortunately I don't have the cash right now and they never lower the price on those kirkwoods (i've seen their auction end 2 - 3 times already).

Oooh... That eBay-store has the suede booties in my size! I am seriously tempted.

fabulosity! it's kirkwood mania on ebay, some delicious styles

%21BPvyt5g%21Wk%7E$%28KGrHgoOKjgEjlLmZRFRBJ1N-bD79Q%7E%7E_1.JPG

DSCNlee0091.JPG

IMG_2037%20copy.jpg

IMG_2032%20copy.jpg

IMG_1752%20copy.jpg

IMG_1728%20copy.jpg

0e8e_1.JPG

%21BPcQMlgBWk%7E$%28KGrHgoH-DkEjlLly2R-BJzrbLs14Q%7E%7E_1.JPG
0da8_1.JPG

9fc5_1.JPG

(source: all photos from ebay)