Nicholas Kirkwood

they have the full collection now on his website, just in case you care :flower:

i love the blue suede sandals do much.

Wow, I didn't know that these pumps had geometric toe!

228405012_o.jpg

Source: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=120377835745

Whoever is a size 8, please get those ^^ and tell us what they're like in person.

Btw, does anyone know when the next Nicholas Kirkwood sample sale is in London?

ugggh these shoes are amazing. I think I would go nuts if I ever went to a nicholas kirkwood sample sale!

They are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned, hands down.

Post 133;

2, 5 and 8 are the best

3 is OK, but not as good

I'm thinking that if the last sample sale was December 12 and 13th, the next one will be in May. I'm going to set up a Google Alerts for it!! :P Supposedly shoes were only 75-100 pounds---that's worth the international flight for me!!

^^ I'm planning to go to Europe in May sooo I'm definitely making a budget for a possible sample sale, crossing fingers!!

educo, where in europe are you going? i'm going to paris and milan in march, but in may i am definitely leaving time to go to LONDON!

Speaking of which, my friend just came back from the UK and brought me these! They're actually quite gorgeous in person, although I preferred the other booties.

aw808.jpg

Will post pics soon!!

^^ Hitting London for the Chalayan exhibition, paris and possibly germany. I wanted those booties! Please post a modeling pic!!!!

to all who won a pair, or ever tried one on:

i went to a store today who carries Nicholas Kirkwood to see how they look in real life.
they looked fantastic (although they didn't have the new collection) but i imagend them to be more heavy on the food. not heavy in a negative way.

i really don't know how to decribe it but i imagined them to be more "rich" in real life. does anybody get what i mean?

they were on sale, but i didn't like the models they had

This girl lost her kirkwood heel! They are gorgeous. I wouldn've gotten so pissed!

nkirkwoodbrokenheel.jpg

jak and jil

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anjdan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->