Christian Siriano for Payless

I don't like them! They're not my style! I wish he'd sent out some 5" heels without platforms! I'd definitely get those!

wonderful! I love the teal accents & soles... definitely waiting for these to hit Payless

Yay I can get crazy shoes for cheap yes I know that they are rip offs of basically every shoe of the last 2 years but I dont care.

I'm loving those brown ankle boots, at first I wanted the chain-y Rodarte-esque shoes, but I've seen other pics and they seem to gap around the foot and are ill-fitting. But the ankle boots seem promising! We have to wait until around September for these, ugg so far away!

here is what the finished product will look like...racked.com

Attachments

• siriano1.jpg
    siriano1.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 14
  • siriano2.jpg
    siriano2.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 41
something funky is going on with the construction of that toe...it doesn't look like a prototype at all.

They actually look pretty good for Payless but it's not really my style.

some of the shoes are now available to buy on the payless website.

i read that they will be in stores on the 8th of september.

I saw 5 of the shoes in the store and I'm kind of disappointed. I wonder if only 5 will be available?

They actually look pretty good for Payless but it's not really my style.

Exactly. I feel like so many people expect high fashion level materials and designs... when fashion is as mass market as a line of shoes for Payless, it has to be a bit watered down.

I like the blatant Rodarte knockoffs.

I love him, love his designs, but i must say i was a bit dissappointed, I wanted the shoes to look more like the ones from the show

fall shoes
source: imaxtree

Attachments

• fall.jpg
    fall.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 11
So is this line available at all Payless stores? I havent got a chance to check yet.

Has anyone bought anything? Any photos?

The only thing I could get is the boots since my feet are too small.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->