Nicole Kidman Engaged?

SiennaInLondon

Reaction score
It is all over this week's Grazia that Nicole Kidman is engaged to some dude called Keith Urban. He is an Australian country singer who has been seeing her since July apparently. Does anyone know if this is bull or are other media sources reporting the same thing?

Nicole Kidman's always engaged to someone new every other month. Yawn.

I've heard that she is engaged to Keith Urban.

I've seen a photo and she's wearing what looks like a huge diamond on her ring finger.
Who knows if it's true or not :lol:
Keith Urban is a sucessful country singer in Aust and the US, who is quite cute too :D

weird...it made the national news today....engaged and expecting a bub apparently. Keith Urban, is um,....really....feminine looking....:unsure:

I really don't understand the appeal of men who look like him... you know that Australian outback/ California trekker look... the muscles, the Tommy Lee tattoos and most of all that long blonde hair. Pamela Anderson maybe. Nicole Kidman? Wtf?

I really don't understand the appeal of men who look like him... you know that Australian outback/ California trekker look... the muscles, the Tommy Lee tattoos and most of all that long blonde hair. Pamela Anderson maybe. Nicole Kidman? Wtf?

Ya know, there are some people who look beyond the surface instead of focusing on the looks all the time. Maybe he has as good personality. Tom Cruise was the Sexiest Man of the Year once, but look what he turned out to be.

Keith Urban??? Yuck:yuk: :sick: ....she could do better.....she can't
be that desperate......right? :unsure:

its official, nicole kidman has really bad taste in men.

and she likes 'em short too.

eternitygoddess said:
Ya know, there are some people who look beyond the surface instead of focusing on the looks all the time. Maybe he has as good personality. Tom Cruise was the Sexiest Man of the Year once, but look what he turned out to be.

Damn! Always forget personality :lol:

Nicole: Keith's My Fiancé

nicolekidman4op.jpg

In New York City on Saturday, Nicole Kidman hosted the 30th Anniversary gala for the organization UNIFEM. Her date? Keith Urban, who she admitted is not just her boyfriend. "He's actually my fiancé," Kidman exclusively told PEOPLE on Monday. "I wouldn't be bringing my boyfriend."

The confirmation of the engagement ends months of speculation about the couple, who were first spotted together in July 2005. In November, Kidman was photographed wearing a ring on her wedding finger while walking arm-in-arm with Urban in Boston. At the time, Urban's rep told PEOPLE about a possible engagement, "Right now it's just a rumor."

people.com

Good for her! She deserves someone much better than Tom, so hopefully this guy is. I'm pretty sure he's a country singer, right?

Like someone else said, Keith Urban looks very gay. Even more gay when he's in a suit.

Velouria said:
Good for her! She deserves someone much better than Tom, so hopefully this guy is. I'm pretty sure he's a country singer, right?

yeah! I love his music. If your not familar with country music than you can at least recognise his "I wanna love somebody, love somebody like you" song from How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days soundtrack. They play it when they go to the island to meet the parents.

Keith could be a perfect addition to "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" :woot:

Ummm...not to offend any gays in here.....:flower:

Actress Nicole Kidman is engaged to country star Keith Urban, the singer's publicist has confirmed. The pair have been the subject of speculation for months after Kidman was spotted wearing what appeared to be an engagement ring.
Kidman also told People magazine: "He's actually my fiance."
Confirmation of the engagement ends months of speculation about the couple, both of whom are 38 and were brought up in Australia.

'Major shock'

Urban's representative Paul Freundlich confirmed the engagement to Reuters press agency, but said he had no further details on future wedding plans.
The pair met in January 2005 at an awards dinner in Los Angeles, hosted in their honour by the Australian government.
Kidman was married to actor Tom Cruise for 10 years, adopting two children together.
The Oscar-winning actress recently said that their divorce in 2001 came as a "major shock" to her as she had not been expecting it to happen.
She admitted she still felt enormous love for her ex-husband, who is now engaged to Katie Holmes.
New Zealand-born singer Urban has won numerous awards including a Grammy in 2005 and Country Music Awards accolades.

From here

I don't mind him. I have read a few of his interviews and he seems quite down to earth... he has had some demons to over come as well.

good news for nicole
eventough he looks like gay he is attractive^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honorata
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->