Nicole Lee bags

CTstyle

Reaction score
There are pics of her bags on http://www.nicolehandbag.net and if you get the spiegal or victoria's secret catalog you can see her bags there too. Ebay has "Nicole lee" bags too. Supposedly nordstroms sells her bags but I checked on nordstroms.com and did not find her listed under designers. Maybe they only have the "name" designers on the site, who knows.

Last edited by a moderator:
They seem like an odd mix of all the 'It' bags from the last couple of years :ermm:

astatine said:
They seem like an odd mix of all the 'It' bags from the last couple of years :ermm:

I respect your opinion, but I disagree!! Very much, I disagree. It seems to me she has some knock off items, yes, but there are many original-looking designs, especially in the limited collection. I acknowledge I might not see the whole picture, however, because I can only judge "knockoff or original" based on what I know. While I am semi-knowledgable of designer bags, I certainly don't know every single one over the past several years. But Ms. Lee has some nice ones and I think "regular" people enjoy such bags.

I am one such "regular" person who has made a rather daring entry into the designer-bag trade. I am very nervous about this and fear that I will rue the day I made the decision! Darn that MJ Stam bag for getting me into this!:blush:

nice way of calling a fake by a dsigner name.

astatine said:
hehe, i agree. reminds me of melie bianco.

but other designers do this too.. like watered down inspired bags.

maybe someone who doesn't want ot pay a ton for the original will find that site to be good. :flower:

astatine said:

exactly.

i see jimmy choo, celine, chloe, marc jacobs and the list goes on... :innocent:

Ok point made, ladies! :rolleyes:

Bad choice for discussion....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velaryon
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"