Nicole Trunfio

IMG_3042.jpg
IMG_3044.jpg

IMG_9081.jpg
IMG_9077.jpg

In normal people standards, there isn't anything wrong with her thighs, but remember, shes on the runway with all those models who are sooo skinny, and in comparison, her thighs look slightly larger than the rest. they touch in the middle, which sounds rediculous to the rest of us, but in the modelling world, youre up against the toughest competition, where the trend is for girls to resemble hana over nicole... you can see this in the pics just above this post...

One criticism... when she gets to the end of the runway, she opens her legs too wide... it looks funny, no?? that pose is very paris hilton, good call..

and about how she's "down to earth" because she was doing every show in australia, even the small ones, "because she wants to encourage new talent" sounds a little doubtful.. what's more likely is that she gets paid for each show, so why not do as many as possible and make the most money.. its just business.. just a job...

Originally posted by ducky@May 8th, 2004 - 11:08 am
and about how she's "down to earth" because she was doing every show in australia, even the small ones, "because she wants to encourage new talent" sounds a little doubtful.. what's more likely is that she gets paid for each show, so why not do as many as possible and make the most money.. its just business.. just a job...
well, still, she wouldn't get paid heaps...i mean come on, not every model is money hungry...that's just a cultral assumption...

Originally posted by PradaP@May 3rd, 2004 - 12:49 am
Commanding four times the regular model fee for her catwalk prowess, Trunfio will pocket about $2000 per show, with back-to-back bookings totalling 20 appearances.
But still... isnt that a lot for a new comer?

Originally posted by PinkAnik+May 9th, 2004 - 1:03 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PinkAnik @ May 9th, 2004 - 1:03 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-PradaP@May 3rd, 2004 - 12:49 am
Commanding four times the regular model fee for her catwalk prowess, Trunfio will pocket about $2000 per show, with back-to-back bookings totalling 20 appearances.
But still... isnt that a lot for a new comer? [/b][/quote]
i dunno i spose...but your still missing this bit...
"I've knocked back big money jobs, one worth about €500,000 ($830,000) in the past just to come home, so it's not about the money," she said.
i spose it's pretty debateable, but i don't think she's about money...

IMG_9445.jpg
IMG_9571.jpg

IMG_9484.jpg
http://www.vogue.com.au/slides-images/imagefolder/slide-1167/IMG_9575.jpg

Originally posted by PinkAnik+May 9th, 2004 - 7:03 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PinkAnik @ May 9th, 2004 - 7:03 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-PradaP@May 3rd, 2004 - 12:49 am
But still... isnt that a lot for a new comer? [/b][/quote]
i dont think she is considered a new comer , after all shes been all around the BIG catwalks, she's a modelling star :P

i dunno i spose...but your still missing this bit...
"I've knocked back big money jobs, one worth about €500,000 ($830,000) in the past just to come home, so it's not about the money," she said.
i spose it's pretty debateable, but i don't think she's about money...
Yeah, its in the middle :wink:
By newcomer, i meant its her first year.. but she's becoming a star! :P

It looks as if she posed, and they changed the outfits from there on the 1st and 2nd picture !

i met nicole while she was in sydney and she's ... overconfident to the point of having a bad attitude. i've yet to meet someone she has worked with who walked away thinking she was a nice girl.

oh well. hopefully she'll grow out of it.

Originally posted by Amelié+May 9th, 2004 - 12:42 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Amelié @ May 9th, 2004 - 12:42 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-ducky@May 8th, 2004 - 11:08 am
well, still, she wouldn't get paid heaps...i mean come on, not every model is money hungry...that's just a cultral assumption... [/b][/quote]
True. I know that she is not getting paid "big" for brand new designers. Some of the new ones (designers) don't even pay models. Many of them will pay in clothes.

Originally posted by o2w@May 10th, 2004 - 5:41 am
i met nicole while she was in sydney and she's ... overconfident to the point of having a bad attitude. i've yet to meet someone she has worked with who walked away thinking she was a nice girl.

oh well. hopefully she'll grow out of it.
I hope so. That is sad when success starts going to someones head. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->