Nicolo' Ceschi Berrini

Gutpocho

Reaction score
"Nicolo Ceschi Berrini is an Italian, but his dressed-down sensibility has found roots in Japanese stores such as Via Bus Stop and Midwest. Berrini debuted his first full-fledged collection this spring (a few capsules were shown before), and it positioned itself among the low-key, dressed-down company of other brands such as Carpe Diem and Carol Christian Poell. Tailoring is top-notch, fabrics are engineered, and the overall mood is one of casual confidence. Atelier Boutique in New York bought the line this spring and owner Karlo Steel offers perspective on why these lines are finding success: "Carpe, Berrini, and other brands of the same ilk offer a kind of lived-in, slightly rough aesthetic that one usually associates with jeans and t-shirts. But since jeans have become the definitive article of the 20th century, there has been a reaction against their ubiquitousness. With Diem and Berrini, one can get the feel of jeans and t-shirts, but not the look."

from jcreport.com

I'm very curious about this designer, can someone post pictures or comment on the collections? (as far as i know fw2006 is their second)

410383991T_2.jpg
390396961T_2.jpg

yoox.com

Im totally puzzled about the fabrics!!!

Why cant we FEEL stuff online?

:P

ultramarine said:
Im totally puzzled about the fabrics!!!

Why cant we FEEL stuff online?

:P

Thanx Valerique, i own a blazer very similar to the one in the picture, mine is a dark gray one button blazer, very very fitted, with elongated sleeves, the fabric is a beatiful and soft cotton canvas (very similar to CCP cotton blazers), with raw and wrikled details.

I like very much my blazer and try to find more about of the designer, but it seem that the info is very limited

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckyjeanjo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->