NikeLab x Sacai

there's a sizing chart on the website...
check it...

that is how i know i can never wear a L or XL...
:(

yes at least they are going to produce the F/W 2015. it seems that she already did the work.

this is the first delivery of the S/S stuff and there will be the second in june.

that is a space for the pop up event.
all the jackets in all sizes are sold out online at the moment over here. not sure things are to be restocked. but with this kind of collaboration, rather than sacai x nike, it's sacai x the factories which produce nike. so they may be able to deal with the situation a bit more flexibly than designers general production capacity, if they really want to. anyway you can still try visiting physical stores like DSM, isetan, her flagship. now that they know it sells this well I guess they are talking about the possibility of the 2016 collections.

Last edited by a moderator:
The running skirt is very cool concept. Personally I have never seen a women wearing one while being active but the way Sacai has presented them I don't why I haven't seen women wearing them. The mesh and woven panels on back creates such a cool movement, Chistoe Abe things of everything.

The Tech fleece are also brilliant. The color choices could have been better as well. I think its clear to say that I love every single piece of this collaboration. I would buy some of it just to have it but that's just silly. :lol:

tennis and other racquet sports is about the only arena where women wear skirts at all. i wonder if she might be playing on that a bit.

off topic though, for those who missed the first delivery, there is Y-3 x adidas tennis just out this week and available here and there. :ninja:
apparently these items are supposed to be seen actually worn and in motion on the court at roland garros next month btw.

adidastennisY3_02.jpg

adidastennisY3_11.jpg

adidastennisY3_07.jpg

adidastennisY3_09.jpg

adidastennisY3_12.jpg

adidastennisY3_15.jpg

fashionpress

clearly i have some sort of mental problem because my first reaction to this is...
"****, i have to learn how to play tennis!"...

:rofl:...

i love it...
so much better than those hideously brightly coloured stuff the williams sisters made famous...

thank you!
:flower:

the second delivery is to be out next week captain

fashionpress

Attachments

• NIKESACAI20150605_04.jpg
    NIKESACAI20150605_04.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 1
  • NIKESACAI20150605_05.jpg
    NIKESACAI20150605_05.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 1
  • NIKESACAI20150605_10.jpg
    NIKESACAI20150605_10.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 0
  • NIKESACAI20150605_11.jpg
    NIKESACAI20150605_11.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 0
the fall stuff

fashionpress

Attachments

• 151104_nike_01.jpg
    151104_nike_01.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 151104_nike_02.jpg
    151104_nike_02.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 10
woah!!!

i can't believe they are doing more~!!!
i really really miss my hoodie...
maybe they will finally do it now so i can replace my lost love...

?

thx runner~!
:clap:

NikeLab x Sacai F/W 2015

fashionsnap

prizes for the Fall Holiday Collection

ナイキラボ(NikeLab) x サカイ(sacai) 秋・ホリデーコレクション
プリーテッドバック ウインドランナー ジャケット ¥43,200 Pleated back Windrunner Jacket
プリーテッドバック デストロイヤー ジャケット ¥86,400 Pleated back Destroyer Jacket
デストロイヤー ウールスカート¥54,000 Destroyer Wool Skirt
レイヤードスカート ¥27,000 Layered Skirt
ダンク ラックス ¥23,760 Dunk Lux
voguegirl.jp

Exclusive: Maria Sharapova Introduces NikeLab x Sacai’s New Collection

Chitose Abe is redefining activewear with her NikeLab x Sacai collection, offering up ballooning Windbreakers, pleated skirts, and sleek leggings that have found fans in athletes and fashion folk alike. For her new Fall and Holiday collection, Abe took her marriage of fashion and sport one step further, expanding her range of products to include swingback bomber jackets, tailored wool skirts, and several neon iterations of the Nike Dunk sneaker—all items that can live happily outside the gym. “My goal was to create something that is recognizably both Sacai and Nike,” explained Abe in a release, noting that her process in melding sport with style was similar to creating her Sacai ready-to-wear collections. “Sacai’s vision is to take classic styles that are familiar to anyone, such as the cardigan, button-down shirt, or jacket, and play with the fabrics and silhouettes, combining them in new ways to create a new interpretation of classic styles. I applied this same design philosophy to the NikeLab x Sacai collection, which expresses the style of Nike through Sacai’s eye.”

If Abe’s smart mash-ups of performancewear and style aren’t enough to catch your eye, the star of the collaboration’s new imagery surely will: five-time tennis Grand Slam champion Maria Sharapova. “What I like about the NikeLab x Sacai collection are the proportions—all the mixtures of materials and textures and the pleating,” Sharapova tells Vogue.com. “There is a lot of volume in the pieces, so you can layer them really well from season to season. It can be a transitional dress that you wear with sneakers. Or in the winter, you can put pieces together with leggings. It’s a versatile collection that provides you with a lot of options.” The tennis star admits that while her younger self was preoccupied with trends, she’s currently in the mood for fashion pieces that stand the test of time, naming the Windrunner pleated-back jacket from Sacai’s collaboration as a current favorite. “For me it’s all about the details in clothes, and that all comes down to the way that a piece is stitched. Materials are very important.”

Find your favorites in the collection’s new lookbook, debuting exclusively here, before it drops in stores and online this Thursday, November 5.
vogue

WOW!...

:shock:...
this is outstanding from every perspective...
design, engineering, quality...etc...

stylish and functional...
much better than the first two seasons...
i cannot even believe they are doing FUR!!!
:o

oh man!
i love this soooooo much...
:heart::heart::heart:

thanks so much for posting the pics...
:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member