Nina Ricci F/W 2024.25 Paris

I'm sorry but mixture of Chanel knock-off and Anthony's Saint Laurent with a sprinkle of Vauthier is not going to help to bring NR back into the fashion conversation.

The fabrics choice just screams Project Runway to me.

Trying to rip-off Guillaume Henry's SS17 collection for the brand in a poor way...

This guy has a big bow inside his skull. This is pure archival randomness: all of a sudden he tosses some 80s literal looks for no reason, but to fill the collection with something.

where is the new guard of paris? these new designers don't get it and fail at understanding what they're supposed to get.

i refuse to concede to life pre-pandemic, so i'm not settling for this.

i'm thankful the maestros, yohji, armani, galliano, and a few more are still around. but goodness something's gotta give.

I like those bow jackets. the blue textured one is nice. The black version is probably the only thing worth buying here. That poplin blouse with the huge shoulders might be too.

It really looks like a bridge label like sept a cinq.

even the hapless sycophants at showstudio panned this. harris reed should be in prison

He is the biggest amateur and potentially my least favorite “designer” of all time.

“I think I can confidently say, hate or love it, this is the Nina woman for me in 2024,” he said. “She is this fierce French woman from an outside perspective, but that’s what makes it me and makes it hopefully special.”
This quote…is he IQ 60???

Im going to buy everything and wear it all at once with my Sarah Burton for Pinko Trainers!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Len84
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->