Nina Ricci "Ricci Ricci" Fragrance : Jessica Stam by Sebastian Kim

Jessica looks like she doesnt wanna be there. The look on her face, her whole pose is just awkward.

OH! I have a paint with JessCat:lol: It seems she was a cat in the past:P...or will become in the future. But doesn't look, that Ms. Stam wants to do this campaign.

Very cat woman-ish! I like the pose, the background! the only problem is, for me, is that it's too photoshoped.. the ribbon (ugh!)

yeah. the pose is weird. like she was supposed to make it seem like she relaxing in the rope or something, but didn't really work out... thats the way i see it...

So theres another shot to the campaign! It's only thumbnail size but it's pretty clear.
Ricci-Ricci-heroina-urbana_vignette_news.jpg

http://www.osmoz.com/News-Trends/News/New-products/Ricci-Ricci-urban-heroine

I think I like this more than the first one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh if they wanted to make a girl look like a cat they got to give this ad to Catherine McNeil. :angry: :unsure:

The first image looks better than the first and being that i barely liked the first image, that says a lot. The way she's posing in the newest image makes her look like a cheerleader and the ribbon is annoying.

I like the new shot better.

The first image looks better than the first and being that i barely liked the first image, that says a lot. The way she's posing in the newest image makes her look like a cheerleader and the ribbon is annoying.

the ribbon is so useless and tacky.

^yea, and i meant "this image looks better than the first" :doh: :doh: sorry guys, i must've been tired:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
italop2
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->