Nina Ricci S/S 2013 Paris

My first thought: uhmmmm nice but... and after the HQ´S aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!! AMAZING!! I was so sad about S/S 2013 with the Milan shows but now i´m excited! Paris FW never disappoints!

the 1st looks remind me of Tom Ford for YSL even the runway great collection tho

This is so amazing. One of the best SS13 collections.

This is very pretty, when I imagine a Parisian woman walking down the street, she would most definitely be wearing this.

I am in love with what Peter Cooping is doing for this brand. It is so elegant, sweet and feminine yet there's some underlying darkness with a Parisian flair to it. The colours are so beautiful. One thing I admire about his designs are how complicated they actually are yet from a distance, they look effortless. He is one of the few designers who really makes nice clothes without too much noise around.

Some of this is very pretty, though some of the colours made me feel a little sickly. :P Not much of a pastel or candy colour fan...

I love every single look, it is insanely beautiful like one lovely melody I can't have enough of. I wish Peter Copping stays with NR for a while, he is a genious.

After revisting this collection, I have high hopes for Copping's debut at Lanvin. He might not be the most exciting designer but certainly the one that can bring back the elegance and femininity for the brand (hopefully also with a dose of playfulness).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericsalodesign
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->