Noma Han

lanvinray

Reaction score
Meet Korea's latest export: Noma Han :smile: This Korean punk boy lives in New York and was signed by Red Models days before Fashion Week. Noma walked for Richard Chai, Duckie Brown & General Idea :woot:

nh.jpg
nh2.jpg

Height- 6'1.5''
Hair- Black
Eyes- Brown

gq.com

Last edited by a moderator:
^ love those shot :wink: thanks for posting Flashbang :flower:

He has a great face. He is like the famale version of Ming Xi in my opinion

Noma has a great sense of style & very friendly too :smile: I'm glad he's getting more work

Interview Magazine
Ph: Sebastian Kim
Styling: Karen Kaiser

redmodelsnyc

"East Village Boys Magazine"
Ph: Austin Green
Designer/Stylist: Telfar Clemens

rednewyork via ruffledleather

Last edited by a moderator:
nomar.jpg

Noma Han the new fresh face of Red Model Management, has just booked his first campaign with Hilfiger Demin. He’s going to be shooting the campaign with legendary ReQuest model Cole Mohr. This is just the beginning for Noma.

Cheers to the kid that made me smile at castings.

Noma came to our shores, with a few belongings and a dream to get signed to a New York model agency. With in weeks coming to our great metropolis he was sent to castings for New York Fashion Week Autumn/ Winter 2010. While here he booked 8 fashion shows and 5 editorials.

I ask Noma, as I have asked many models before him “why did you want to be a model”?Noma’s answer was” I wanted to be a model, cause I feel good when I’m on the runway. Seeing all those camera’s at the edge and the flashing lights makes me happy”.

This young model is a risk taker. He’s not afraid to be adventurous and give everything he’s got on and off the camera.

This is the model you all should be keeping your eye on.
-By Geraldine Laiz
modelsoup

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauras
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->