Numéro #110 February 2010 : Anna Selezneva by Peter Lindbergh

Totally enamored with Frida's editorial. I am blown away. Numero seriously missed an opportunity by not giving her the cover. All the images are just so beautifully composed.

Doesn't like the cover much seeing it bigger. Frida should be on it.

^ I agree with you on that. Plus, I don't think the breast out was necessary... It may be great on some kind of covers, but there it's just useless.

^huge thanks pajonk! This is a beyond amazing issue, each ed works for me:heart:

^yeah i like that one. other than that. boring.

Last edited by a moderator:
So:
Anna Selezneva, Kinee?, Bianca Balti, Abbey Lee, Frida G, Patricia V, Karmen Pedaru, Caroline Trentini... nice!

Here's Patricia's editorial :flower:

a.jpg

2-2.jpg
3-2.jpg
4-1.jpg
5-1.jpg
6-1.jpg

journaux.fr

She looks like a mad conductor on the cover,love it!:heart:

this issue is fantastic. especially frida's edit just wow!!!! i officially like her again!

Both Abbey Lee and Anna's editorials are astonishingly beautiful:heart: but Anna's is just a little bit special with Lindbergh's working his magic with her. All windswept and gorgeous but very strong.
Thanks tarsha, mousyy, Nils for all the pics:flower:

With such beautiful eds inside this issue, why on earth did they choose that shot from the cover, honestly? :blink:

Some pics from Anna's ed are really strong, but otherwise, I don't really get why she is almost naked on some photos, for some reasons she's not the model I'd choose for this kind of ed... However, Abbey's ed is wonderful, I defintely like her collaboration with Kadel :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->