Numéro #110 February 2010 : Anna Selezneva by Peter Lindbergh

I'm not sure I can find the 'animal' in all the stories... so whats the point in the topic?
also, too much beach for a february issue imo

my snaps

Not the best cover of Anna, that's the least i can say, and i don't get the choice of the cover, when i see how good is her edito.

Ridiculously good issue, between Frida,Abbey, and Annas hot eds:D, and now seeing Patricia, who I think is so pretty and the edit is so sweet:heart:

What a disappointing cover. The only thing I like about is the fact it's Anna in the Lanvin dress and necklace.

looks like a really great issue. i love abbey's and karmen's editorials. :heart:

Does anybody know who shot Patricia's ed?

Nothing has really impressed me much, besides Abbey Lee's editorial. I like a few shots in Anna's editorial; very Lindbergh for David Yurman. I think they should have gone for one of the close-ups from the editorial for the cover.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe that an issue with so many great eds (Numero is simply excellent in portraying sensuality, you can't convince me otherwise) has to be represented by such an ugly cover. It really does not do the contents any justice. Abbe Lee by Kadel, Frida by Riveriego or maybe some of the close-ups of Anna even would have made such an amazing cover, but definetly not this :(

Numero is so god damn boring...same thing every single issue. That Patricia ed is so stupid, I was happy to hear she had an ed but that cheap story just works to undermine her beauty. Kinee (thank God) is the only good thing about this issue, even though the story is completely cliche for a model like her.

:doh:

bad issue (as often)... i like bianca's editorial though.

Caroline <3! I love that editorial.

I'm once again disappointed in Patricia's editorial. I love her on the runway, but she fails to deliver in print.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->