Numéro #120 February 2011 : Eniko Mihalik by Ben Hassett

Ohhhhhh, i ca't waiiiiiiit for Rose's ed!!!!!!!! the plantain shot looks promosing..lol..great Prada fur use!!

Rose Cordero by Viviane Sassen

dominicanfashionmodels.com

Beyond stunning, show them how is done Cordero!!!!!!! lol...

Edita's ed is sooo beautiful.
The rest are...:ermm: I already skipped several issues of Numero recently.

I've never understood Eniko's appeal, I usually like Ben Hasset's work but not this time. The rest seems good, the sunset ed is beautiful.
It looks like a decent issue and I'm glad, I liked the December one as well and this is something that I haven't been able to say for more than a year, maybe after releasing the ultimate insult in November we've finally passed the valley period. One can only hope.

Im loving this issue:heart:, theres not one edit I dont like, Eniko and Editas blow me away and love Barbaras too.:D

All the editorials so far are just ok for me, being the one with Rose the best.
It's good but nothing has wowed me yet.-

I love edita's ed :heart: the shots she's wearing louis vuitton are perfect.

Double Jeu
ph: Sebastian Kim
st: Charles Varenne
m: Constance Jablonski

scanned by me

constance always delivers :smile: i'd love to see the greg kadel editorial too

It's getting repetitive with Numéro. They're playing the same ideas over and over. Although I imagine the cover to stand out on the stands. Rose's edit is the best thing about the entire issue, I do like the first shot in #63, very Farida Khelfa.

it's not getting repetitive, it got repetitive a long time ago.
But if you have to repeat, better to repeat something that works than something that doesn't. Right now that's all I ask for. I tried to buy other magazines but they're even worse, Numero is still the only monthly magazine I dare to buy.

The first pic from Barbara's ed is a "tribute", for lack of a better word, to this Brooke Shields pic.
tumblr_l167fwBrns1qzpnmeo1_500.jpg
brookenook

Labyrinthe
ph: Greg Kadel
st: Patti Wilson
m: Julia Saner

scanned by me

Wow at Julia's and Constance's editorials, these is starting to improve!

Um, Numéro got so predictable and unexciting these days, the biggest improvement seems to be Edita shot by someone else than Camilla Åkrans.

Julia's ed is a highlight of this issue for me, really refreshing and she looks amazing, as always :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->