Numéro #244 February 2024 by Jean-Baptiste Mondino

SÉRÉNITÉ
Photography:
Jean-Baptiste Mondino
Styling: Babeth Djian
Hair: Odile Gilbert
Make-up: Lloyd Simmonds
Models: Vilma Sjoberg, Nyakong Chan, Sun Mizrahi, Chaima Ameziane, Xu Meen & Noah Hanes

Numéro Digital Edition

ÉTAT DE GRÂCE
Photography:
Elina Kechicheva
Styling: Samuel François
Hair: Alexandry Costa
Make-up: Lloyd Simmonds
Models: Sophia Enggaard, Lydia Reid, Anneta Popova & Michaela Bennett

Numéro Digital Edition

NOCES BLANCHES
Photography:
Fabien Montique
Styling: Jordan Boothe
Hair: Olivier de Vriendt
Make-up: Sohphea
Models: Sia, Maria Zakrzewska, He Jing, Ireen Tabolova & Athiec Geng

Numéro Digital Edition

ENTRE CIEL ET TERRE
Photography:
Bruno + Nico Van Mossevelde
Styling: Irina Marie
Hair: Anne Sofie Begtrup
Make-up: Annabelle Petit
Model: Fenne Talens

Numéro Digital Edition

LES COLOMBES
Photography:
Koto Bolofo
Styling: Rebecca Bleynie
Hair: Anne Sofie Begtrup
Make-up: Maria Olsson
Models: Mila Bergsma & Grace Gay

Numéro Digital Edition

WHITE DREAM
Photography:
Sofia Sanchez & Mauro Mongiello
Styling: Samuel François
Hair: Miika Kemppainen
Make-up: Lisa Michalik
Models: Maaike Klaasen & Mees Aanraad

Numéro Digital Edition

UNE HISTOIRE PARALLÈLE HOMMAGE À PETER LINDBERGH (An hommage to Peter Lindbergh made with the AI)
Photography: Lucie de Barbuat & Simon Brodbeck
Styling: Fernando Damasceno

Numéro Digital Edition

I am actually shocked. Typically I don't expect anything from Numéro and consider it a bit boring and outdated in many places, but these editorials and covers are good, and I mean really good. The direction is great and the styling is very nice. Usually I am not into any of the photographers featured, but the direction this issue is great. It does feel like a fashion magazine, and by this I mean not a subculture hipster thing like Dazed, The Face or whatever, but also not a pop culture glossy like Vogue, Harper's and etc. Really feels like I am looking at a fashion edition where Fashion is actually the topic being put forward, first and foremost!

Not to sound conservative or boring but the models 'look' way too young to be shooting topless, I know they are obviously over 21 but still just seems bizarre to me. I noticed alot of it at couture and some of them looked uncomfortable walking completely topless, Armani did at least use a nipple cover.

I am actually shocked. Typically I don't expect anything from Numéro and consider it a bit boring and outdated in many places, but these editorials and covers are good, and I mean really good. The direction is great and the styling is very nice. Usually I am not into any of the photographers featured, but the direction this issue is great. It does feel like a fashion magazine, and by this I mean not a subculture hipster thing like Dazed, The Face or whatever, but also not a pop culture glossy like Vogue, Harper's and etc. Really feels like I am looking at a fashion edition where Fashion is actually the topic being put forward, first and foremost!
fnK0jeA8vIh2QLq3IZ.webp

giphy

Last edited:
Btw, an OUTSTANDING issue indeed! Dedicated to Peace, Serenity, Love and Hope. And the very best pieces from S/S collections, of course!!! ❤️

Wow! A very fulfilling issue!!! Bravo. Everything, EVERYTHING WORKS!

The AI Lindbergh editorial is so conceptually offensive to me that I can't even properly express my disgust. Did the Lindbergh estate approve this? Awful.

It’s quite mediocre for the most part….

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beatbois
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->