Numéro Korea #6 January 2009 : Anja Rubik by Liz Collins

I really like this cover - I love the chiaroscuro and the styling

I didn't go to the store yet but this issue seems to be coming out on 23rd, Dec., according to yes24.com. Hope the eds are good..

Last edited by a moderator:
i like the cover its not what u expect on Numero cover imo

I hope that Anja has an editorial inside :woot:

Beautiful cover I think its one of the prettiest pics Ive seen of Anja and I love that Gucci dress:heart:

Does anyone have this issue? & Does Anja have an editorial?

^ Yah, it's been out, already. I didn't buy it yet though.. Gotta buy it soon!

The cover was shot by Liz Collins, styled by Jonathan Kaye.
Disappointingly Anja doesn't have an ed. :( It's the first time that a cover girl doesn't have an ed inside for Numero Korea.
Also Sigrid has an ed shot by Sofia & Mauro. Typical Sofia & Mauro ed which is styled with flowers with colorful background. It's pretty. The stylist is Samuel Francois.

thanks kanna!...could u post Sofia & Mauro ed?..thanks

all my love aside, it's fuuny how they managed to make Anja look like this. and what is it about putting a Gucci dress on the cover of the Heritage issue? this feels so unimaginative. like heritage nowadays means over-publicized brand with too much cash to bother designing clothes.

HQ cover & details
Ph. Liz Collins
Stylist: Jonathan Kaye
Model: Anja Rubik

Scanned by me

thank you Kanna
I'm disappointed that Anja doesn't have an ed, with the cover shot been amazing.

I have to say sorry - the model in the Sofia & Mauro ed was Myf S., not Sigrid..
I'll post the ed tomorrow.

Hmm...could be a nice cover. Though the hair in her face ruins it for me :doh: And I've never been a fan of that expression from Anja which she's doing it quite often. Nevertheless I agree that it would've been nice if there was an ed with her..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->