Numéro Russia #3 May 2013 : Ashleigh Good by Karl Lagerfeld

Stereo_Flo

Reaction score
Photographer: Karl Lagerfeld
Model: Ashleigh Good
Stylist: Ethel Park

parknumerorussiamay13co.jpg

frankupdates.com

I normally find Ashleigh to be terribly boring, but I actually quite like this cover a lot

Gorgeous face, but I hate her hands here. And I don't get the two-tone masthead. Or maybe the masthead is okay if you take away the neon blue spotlight. Overrall, I like this image a lot, but a cover, I give this a 6.5 outta 10.

She's so gorgeous! I love her and this cover is also great though a bit too photoshopped.

Great cover i think the best for Numero russia for the moment

too amateur looks like something a good photoshopper could have done on rtvgames

I like the contrast of the baby pink with that space-y kind of background. I also like Ashleigh's intense stare. I used to find her so awkward, but since watching her First Face video I love her :lol::heart: I think the composition on this cover is off, though. There needs to be something really exciting going on in the upper half of the image when you decide to place the model's face in the bottom half of it, but all I see here is pink fluffy stuff taking up half the page!

I'm not impressed. Fur and knitwear? It's May, not November!

I found it boring cuz I have seen this so many times.Her facial expression reminds me of karlie or arizona appear on runway,in a bad way.

strange idea for a cover but it had a lot of potential

I dont want to see fur in may...

Neither do russians, but sometimes we have no choice :lol:

Seriously, there was such a lingering winter in Russia this year (thanks god it's over!) that I'm not surprised by seeing fur or knitwear on the cover at all.

I'm sorry but this a very gorgeous cover! Love, love it! The clean layout, piercing eyes, and the color palette. This is just great!

I'm sorry but this a very gorgeous cover! Love, love it! The clean layout, piercing eyes, and the color palette. This is just great!

I couldn't agree more. The eyes and the styling are perfect imo. Her eyes, her hands and the background are so strong and I love the way the pink clothes look with all that.

Cover+Story HQ:

Бенефис (Benefit)
Photographer: Karl Lagerfeld
Model: Ashleigh Good, Soo Joo & Josepine Le Tortour
Styling: Ethel Park
Hair: Perrine Rougemont
Make-Up: :Tatsu Yamanaka
Nails: Virginie Rimet

visualoptimism.blogspot

Last edited by a moderator:
Editorial HQ:

Бассейн (Pool)
Photographer: Jegor Zaika
Models: Dasha Maligina, Angelica, Daria Zhemkova & Alim
Styling: Alena Isaeva
Hair: Galina Panteleeva
Make-Up: Andre Drykin
Nails: Olga

visualoptimism.blogspot

I like Ashleigh and the fw Chanel collection looks good in print but it doesnt seem like a very cohesive issue since the other edit is a swimsuit one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->