Numero 73 May 2006 : Angela Lindvall by Liz Collins

I just love this cover.... I just love Numéro... and I just love Angela! :D

What a perfect match.

could anyone scan the sasha ed??? Please!!!!!!!!!!!! And thank you. :smile:

Does anyone know where I can buy this magazine in Ontario, Canada? At a local Chapters? It would be under photography, wouldn't it?

kaschemme said:
"Shu Qi" editorial by stéphane sednaoui from img website

Beautiful! She hsould have been the face of Miu Miu instead of Zhou Xun...

Saracita made the right guess. I checked with website Her Famed Good Looks (www.herfamedgoodlooks.com), Anna Maria Urajevskaya is the other model in Innocente, along with Leah de Wavrin.

Ieva said:
Does anyone know where I can buy this magazine in Ontario, Canada? At a local Chapters? It would be under photography, wouldn't it?

I don't know where in Ontario you're located, but I know that in Ottawa it can be found in nearly every mag shops, including Chapters, usually in the "Women - Fashion" or "French/International" sections. The price is $15 CAN.

Good luck!

Thank you! :smile: I think I can find it in my area then, I live in Southern Ontario, Oakville, which is about 45 minutes from Toronto :smile:

I love this issue, i love the Shu Qi ed, isn't she the one who starred in the transporter??

NickiLee said:
Does anyone mind scanning Patricia's ed please? :flower:
Isn't it on her own thread ?:unsure:
The photographer is Miles Aldridge and I think it's on herfamedgoodlooks.com... :flower:
My issue is actually not in a good shape...:lol: :blush: that's why I've only scanned my favs... If you don't find the edito where I'v told you to search, I could scan though...^_^ :flower:

mariemaud said:
Isn't it on her own thread ?:unsure:
The photographer is Miles Aldridge and I think it's on herfamedgoodlooks.com... :flower:
My issue is actually not in a good shape...:lol: :blush: that's why I've only scanned my favs... If you don't find the edito where I'v told you to search, I could scan though...^_^ :flower:
no it wasn`t posted :wink:

Yep indeed, that's weird...:o
I'll try to scan it if I can do it today, I'll do...^_^
here a link to some other scans :flower:

I like that cover ! I like the lips and the bangs !!!

I really want this magazine. I can't wait until it comes out in stores here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->