NY Fashion Week S/S 05 Schedule

Originally posted by TheSoCalledPrep@Aug 14 2004, 03:51 PM
8:00 pm Baby Phat - Place to be announced
Someone please explain this to me...
[snapback]332246[/snapback]​

:sick: ...who goes to those shows again? lil kim?

Originally posted by softgrey@Aug 28 2004, 11:47 PM
i think that's your gentle way of saying that i'm senile... :ermm: :o

:cry:
[snapback]348362[/snapback]​

:shock: :blink: i think you are getting a bit paranoid, do you need me to say
softgrey is nor senile? as if there is any reason for that ?

be sweet :heart:

Originally posted by FabulousFashion@Aug 29 2004, 02:12 AM
how can u get tickets to these events? sorry, I know I'm clueless! lol :blush:
[snapback]348478[/snapback]​

you only get invitations if you are a big time buyer or in the Press :flower:

Originally posted by Lena@Aug 29 2004, 04:26 AM
:shock: :blink: i think you are getting a bit paranoid, do you need me to say
softgrey is nor senile? as if there is any reason for that ?

be sweet :heart:
[snapback]348680[/snapback]​

OH MY GOD...don't be so serious lena...i was completely joking...just a little sarcasm...i don't really think you're calling me senile... :flower: :heart: :lol:

i was just being silly... :lol:
i didn't mean to get you worked up....sorry... :flower:

I cant wait to see what Proenza Schouler come up with. Their last collection was amazing! I also wanna see Cloak and Sass & Bide, they never bore me. Who do I have to sleep with to get inside the doors?

Originally posted by JohnnyBoo@Sep 1 2004, 07:42 AM
I cant wait to see what Proenza Schouler come up with. Their last collection was amazing! I also wanna see Cloak and Sass & Bide, they never bore me. Who do I have to sleep with to get inside the doors?
[snapback]352452[/snapback]​

Anna Wintour

softie is not seniel, Roland showed in NYC last season

oops seems i got confused on the Roland M. shows, indeed, softie was right.. apologies

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Sep 1 2004, 10:39 AM
softie is not seniel, Roland showed in NYC last season
[snapback]352562[/snapback]​

:lol: ...that's a relief... :woot:

no biggie...i think i'm gonna go to that one... :flower:

The shows start tomorrow beginning with Kenneth Cole,I wish I was there to see them. :(

Originally posted by model_mom@Sep 7 2004, 04:19 PM
The shows start tomorrow beginning with Kenneth Cole,I wish I was there to see them. :(
[snapback]358533[/snapback]​

is ali going to be in any of them?

No it's her last year of high school and she can't miss any days or she won't graduate with her class. They let her off for the shows before and she messed up on her school work,so this time it's no time off for modeling except during breaks.

Thanks, her agent told her she was making a wise decision and she could book out till next spring. We'll just have to wait and see what happens then.

I still don't see John Varvatos on any of the lists. :unsure:
Anyone know why?

Originally posted by Theory@Sep 8 2004, 08:18 AM
I still don't see John Varvatos on any of the lists. :unsure:
Anyone know why?
[snapback]359225[/snapback]​

Because noone cares :lol: :ninja:. Seriously, I don't know who backs him, but he is soooooooo bland. Just my humble opinion, of course :flower:

I like some of his outerwear and chunky sweaters. I must admit that I kinda like the bland and muted tones/looks he puts out....
Only on sale though, honestly, I think John is just an overpriced and glorified version of Kenneth Cole..... this was quite apparent when he showed womenswear....I doubt any women would flock to him, :P
I was wondering if he was having any problems this season....I think Nautica backs his line??? :unsure: and I know they are in dire straits right now, closing the Rockie Center flagship and going through a major restructing.

Originally posted by faust@Sep 8 2004, 09:21 AM
Because noone cares :lol: :ninja:. Seriously, I don't know who backs him, but he is soooooooo bland. Just my humble opinion, of course :flower:
[snapback]359228[/snapback]​

hi theory...have you ever introduced yourself..?...i know we've been chatting for awhile...but i feel like i'm talking to a black hole... :wink: :P ...

how about an introduction...? :flower:

Originally posted by Theory@Sep 8 2004, 09:22 AM
I like some of his outerwear and chunky sweaters. I must admit that I kinda like the bland and muted tones/looks he puts out....
Only on sale though, honestly, I think John is just an overpriced and glorified version of Kenneth Cole..... this was quite apparent when he showed womenswear....I doubt any women would flock to him, :P
I was wondering if he was having any problems this season....I think Nautica backs his line??? :unsure: and I know they are in dire straits right now, closing the Rockie Center flagship and going through a major restructing.
[snapback]359268[/snapback]​

Mmmm, in all honesty, his shearlings are not bad, but as for everything else... You know what's a really a nice touch in his boutique? The IWC display!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hasunny428
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->