Obagi Skincare System

Diane

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm just wondering if anyone has used the Obagi Skincare system before? I've been using it for almost 5 months yet and am really getting fed up with all the redness and peeling! My skin looks worse than when I started with it and I am so depressed by it. I'm embarrassed to even go out and see friends. I've spent so much money on it and am not sure whether I should stick with it or just give up. Please let me know your experiences if you've used it before! Thanks!

Originally posted by Diane@Nov 1 2004, 03:25 AM
Hi,
I'm just wondering if anyone has used the Obagi Skincare system before? I've been using it for almost 5 months yet and am really getting fed up with all the redness and peeling! My skin looks worse than when I started with it and I am so depressed by it. I'm embarrassed to even go out and see friends. I've spent so much money on it and am not sure whether I should stick with it or just give up. Please let me know your experiences if you've used it before! Thanks!
[snapback]413057[/snapback]​
Just be patient Diane, Obagi skincare is a great skin care system and your skin gets in better condition every day even if it right now it dont feels like it does. Obagi Increases the skin's own ability to hold moisture and increases the skin's tolerance to external factors, it also reduces pore size and help combat hyperpigmentation....the typical pattern is that it looks worse before it gets better... :flower:

Thanks Elle! :wink: I'm just wondering if you've used the obagi system yourself. If so, what were some of your experiences with it and how long did it take for you to achieve a clear complexion?

Yes, I do use the Obagi system myself, a lot due to the harsh treatment my skin gets when I climb and is exposed to sunburn and low temperatures. As it is now I use it like a preventor not to get wrinkles and dry, hyperpigmented skin. But when I first started using it I think the improvement didnt show itself until I almost finished the cure. :smile:

Thanks for sharing your experiences with me! I have about a little more than a month to go, so I will stick with it and see. Wish me luck :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->