Old Navy getting revamped?

Erin, sounds super cute. I bought a pea green cropped toggle coat there last fall mostly because I was stuck in the city and I didn't bring my coat with me that day. One of my most favorite purchases!

my online cart is loaded. i hope they get some of this stuff in store soon. well the items i want.

Old Navy will be having a one day jeans sale. Adults = $12; children =$7

August 23, 2008; B&M only

$12 jeans include:
Womans jeans regular-$29.50 (The Diva, The Girlfriend, The Sweetheart)
Mens jeans regular-$29.50 (Straight(Regular), Bootcut, Painter, Loose)

$7 jeans include:
Girls jeans regular-$19.50 (The Girlfriend, The Darling)
Boys jeans regular-$19.50 (Bootcut, Loose, Regular, Painter)

on594614-04p01v01.jpg

I just got these flats this week in purple, they have I think 6 colors in all, and for $25 bucks you cant go wrong, they are pretty comfy too!!

i'll be working the denim sale. lord give me the will to live through this.

on599760-00vliv01-1.jpg

I bought this dress last night and it's pretty cute! Fits well, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw. Such a shame their jeans do not fit me at all. :(

Super cute dress, livingsign!

I just got these flats this week in purple, they have I think 6 colors in all, and for $25 bucks you cant go wrong, they are pretty comfy too!!

I take back the comfy statement, I wore these to the mall on Friday night, and yes it was King of Prussia, so it is pretty big, but my feet got so ripped up in the back they are still too sore to wear anything with a back on. So while they may be cute, they hurt like a mother!

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Gap's flats have done the same to me. :ninja:

^ Agreed, except Banana Rep... I have never had any major issues with their lines.

On another note, I just found the cardi I have been wanting forever from old navy, I couldnt find it because I didnt know it was little girls... lol

It looks really cute with ripped jeans and a white tank...

Im usually a Small in womens at ON, and I got this in an XL, and it fits really cute!

I went to Old Navy yesterday and purchased a black mid length wool-blend peacoat and a couple of shirts perfect as layering pieces. Old Navy are still great for getting the basics. Plain and not overly trendy like similar stores.

I surprisingly bought a lot of stuff at Old Navy this past weekend! Seriously bought 3 silky-look pocket racerback tanks, 1 longsleeve button up mini dress, 2 longsleeve blouses, 1 button up creme blouse with lace panel collar, a pair of black skinnies with zips on the hems... all for $79!!! Nothing was more than $10 except the pants. I haven't stepped in an Old Navy for almost 3 years and I couldn't believe I bought all this stuff, on sale too! They also have a lot of knitted cardigans.

Cool.

I shop there for my jeans and other things.

I just hope this doesn't drive up the price too much.

Maybe they will get better commercials. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julovw
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->